Attn: Delaware - I485 filers

Looks Good...

All my friends got their 2nd fp notices yesterday. I haven't received mine yet (may be because I am in PA). But this is good news. At least something is happening. All of them have to go to MCD drive location.

fallenw,
Did you get your 2fp done at BHCC office? One of my friend got his 2nd fp scheduled for Oct 04, 2004(This is a Monday). What do you suggest for him?

rajeshp_2000 said:
All my friends got their 2nd fp notices yesterday. I haven't received mine yet (may be because I am in PA). But this is good news. At least something is happening. All of them have to go to MCD drive location.

fallenw,
Did you get your 2fp done at BHCC office? One of my friend got his 2nd fp scheduled for Oct 04, 2004(This is a Monday). What do you suggest for him?

They are closed on monday's and there is no one to answer any questions at the Bluehen Corporate Office. Will have to come back Tuesday, it should be okay.
And also to add.. they dont do early FP's! and they also do not accept photocopy of FP notice.
I have couple of friends who got approvals with July/Aug FP2's-Jul2002/Jan2003 RD's

My Case:
I did my FP2 on Aug 3rd at this location (scheduled for Aug 2nd -Monday).
LUD trace: 9/23/03 - 8/9/04 - 9/8/04
RD: Dec 2002
ND: Jan 2003

Hi all

I got my FP1 notice today. Just wanted to know the address of Blue Hen corporate Center

My Green Card Story
I 140 AD 03/13/2003

I 485 RD 07/22/2003 ND 08/01/2003

I 765 - First time
RD 07/22/2003 ND 08/01/2003 RFE 01/22/2004 RFE RD 01/29/2004
IEAD 05/04/2004 AP 06/03/2004 ( 307 days )

I131
RD 07/22/2003 ND 08/01/2003 RFE 01/22/2004 RFE RD 01/29/2004
AP 06/03/2004 ( 307 days )

fp2 for me and my wife for oct01.

we got fp2 notice in mail yesterday.i live in dover. so going to ins office is easy.
i have a problem, my lud changed on sep 16, on sep 8 we sent u a letter asking further information about ur job, and here after 10 days of wait, fp2 notice .
my concern is , is fp considerd rfe. or what. cause i never recieved rfe.
my details are
i 485 nd : april15 02.
1 fp : jun24 02

Early FP in Dover?

I did not get a chance to go to the Blue Hen Corporate center in Dover over the weekend. Kalki mentioned that they do not accept early FP's at that location.

Has anyone recently done their FP earlier than the date mentioned in their FP notices at Dover?

Tim

I got my 2nd fingerprints done at BHCC on Saturday, me and the wife turned up there about 1.30pm, traffic was real light coming from Wilmington considering the Busch race was on at the time.
There was nobody else there, just the security guard (old man), the fingerprint guy and what was probably the office manager(woman).
They were all sitting watching a tv with a bad signal.
We showed our ID to the security guard and our appointment notice, he starts with "oh but this appointment was for 20 September", we butt in and tell him we got an appointment for the wrong center and the wrong date, he then gives us a form to fill in each and tells us we must go back outside the office and fill in these forms (we reckon it was because we had a 3 year old with us), there is about 30 seats inside the office set up as a waiting area so I found that a bit bizzare.
I got the feeling that this was a real inconvenince to them that we turned up.
So we go outside into the hallway, it is like a mall but only offices instead of shops, and fill in the forms, the wife goes back in first and sits and waits until the fingerprint guys is ready to do her fingerprints, I meanwhile am sitting outside the office looking in thru the glass doors.
Meanwhile another guy turns up to get his fingerprints done and they let him sit inside, he fills in his forms and goes out to get picture ID and goes back inside and sits down to wait his turn, he is now in front of me in line, as I am outsied the office with my filled in form sitting with my child.
Now another guy turns up with his son of about 12 to submitt some application that requires the old ink type fingerprints, the office manger takes care of him, but he is allowed to sit in the waiting area with his son.
My wife comes out and I go in and submit the form and take a seat in the waiting area, the guy who turned up after me now gets called up to do his fingerprints.
Eventually he is done and then it is my turn, the fingerprint guy was having problems getting some of my prints done but finally we got through it.
They signed a copy of our form as proof we were there and that was it we were done.
Probably about 1 hour 15 minutes from when we turned up to when we left.
My wife told me that he was having real problems getting some of her prints done, he would blame the machine, blame the wife for moving her finger or blame me for pressing to hard, he even said to the wife at one point "maybe you will have to come back another day to get them done", my wife was having none of this and told him this was the 3rd time she has been down in Dover for prinnts and basically to get it done.
I would probably guess that if you try and turn up for an early fingerprint at that office they would turn you away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my 2nd FP today at Blue Hen Application support center. Our company initiated status inquiry recently and I think that triggered the 2 fp. Hope to get the approval soon.

RD 04/11/2002
1 FP 07/02/2002
2 FP 09/30/2002

got my 2nd fp done today

but they did the old ink fashion , the lady on digital machine ( 1 station only ) was very slow so other lady was doing ink fp on card and our turn came for that one .. Not sure if this was good or bad .

Appointment time?

My FP is scheduled for October 5 at 2:00 PM. How critical is the time on the notice? If folks show up on the same day but at a different time, is there a likelihood of being kicked out?

Tim

If your appointment is 2:00Pm, you better don't show up before the time else the security guy will not allow you to even fill out the form. I am not sure why they are so strict even though there are not many people visiting the center. Guess they are just trying to protect their livelihood... what do you think?

Did mine yesterday afternoon

Got mine done on October 5 at 2:00 PM. I was surprised that they have a list of applicants already with them. The first time I did my fp's they did not have a list to check against.

I went there in the morning but they seem to be pretty strict about not only the day but the time as well. So folks, just be aware that you need to go at the time specified.

The wait continues.

Tim

Any approvals yet?

Delaware FP2 folks, it seems like most of our FP2's were done at around the same time in Dover. Lets keep this thread alive, so that we can keep posting any movement on our cases to keep everybody updated.

Tim

You can call the Blue Hen Center office first. The staff is very nice. Phone number is 302-734-1274.

Good luck!

FP2 notice at wrong address although CIS was updated with phone call and AR-11

jsmith888666 said:
Just got my FP2 notice.

I moved from DE to PA, though I have asked CIS to update address, the notice was sent to DE at the end of Sep. and returned to Vermont. It was re-sent couple days ago to PA.

The schedue date was 10/01/2004 at 1305 MCD drive, Dover. But it says that "you may go on any following Wednesday .... as long as before 12/13/2004".

Will there any problem for me to take FP2? Since it is now 10/10/2004, and I am now in PA.

Anyone has simiar experience, please share. Thank you!

I have a similar situation. I movde from DE to Jersey way back in February. Called CIS and updated address, sent AR-11 forms. I even received my EADs on new address. Now my FP 2 notice was generated on Sep 17 and sent to my DE address with MCD ASC. It went back and the resent it at new address with blank AR-11 forms. Plan to send the AR-11 forms again and appear at Dover on Wednesday. I plan to go directly to B.H.C.C. Hope everything works out.

Got FP2, you should get your too. If you have moved...

rajeshp_2000 said:
hi whatwhenwhy,

Your RD is very close to mine. Atleast you got an RFE. I din't even get it. Are you still in DE.

Hi Rajeshp...

I got my FP2 yesterday although the notice says it was generated on Sep 17. If you have moved, you may want to follow-up with CIS. I did move and though I had filed AR-11 and called CIS, they still sent the FP2 at old address and I missed my appointment. Also they have scheduled me at Dover, DE though I live now in South Jersey.

Good Luck !!!!

whatwhenwhy

did early second finger print on Sept 24

we got our second finger print done on 09/24/04. We received the notice on 09/23/04. It was scheduled on 10/4/04 for my wife and I, scheduled on 10/25/04 for my son. We went the very next day to attempt to get our fingerprints processed earlier. We went first to the address on the notice but was refused and turned to the Blue Hen Business Center branch. We showed the security guard our fingerprint notices (not mentioning the fact that we were there early) and we were fingerprinted with no further delay. Hope this will help.
RD: 08/04/02
ND: 08/15/02
1ST 10/04/02
2ST 9/24/04
LUD 10/6, 10/7

whatwhenwhy and Jsmith,

We got our notices today. My wife just checked the mail box. It was there. It says we can go upto Dec 13 on any wednesdays. They attached a blank AR-11 form (I sent a AR-11 form 6 months ago). I don't want to fill this and send this again, because I think this may just create more problems.