Atlast Finally I485 Approved for Needhelp1!

needhelp1

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

First, I want to thank Mr. Rajiv and all others who are moderating this excellent forum and Just wanted to let the forum and all other well wishers know that atlast finally our GC saga has come to an end yesterday and I came to know about it finally today by email from USCIS. To be very honest, I am lot relieved and feel a bit relaxed and I am sure that this news will take sometime for our family to digest and then probably we might experience some excitement.

To make my long story short, I came to this country in March 1998 and started GC in April 2001 and it took nearly 1 1/2 years for the Labor to get approved ( got stuck in 245i loop ) and then applied for I485/I140 in Dec 2002 and after going through the different stages of I485, I have learn't how to really respect life and also met lots of good people especially in this forum who take there valuable time to help others in need and if I mention there names, the list will become endless.......

I don't want to say that your day will also come and just wait blah blah blah......as I know how difficult for others who have been waiting from 2001 & 2002 Notice Dates to see the indifference in the USCIS processing and I would urge them all to fight till the end and also wish that that your luck works in your favor.

Good Luck to everybody who are waiting for your approval and I will be staying in this forum to share my experiences for others in need!

Congratulations!!!

What does your approval message say? ARe you going for stamping or does the message say your card is ordered?

Thanks All. All it says now is that the case is approved and your notice is mailed. I called VSC to confirm the approval and I will have to go to Stamping as I didn't give biometrics data.
GCNYFEB04 said:
Congratulations!!!
What does your approval message say? ARe you going for stamping or does the message say your card is ordered?

needhelp1 said:
Thanks All. All it says now is that the case is approved and your notice is mailed. I called VSC to confirm the approval and I will have to go to Stamping as I didn't give biometrics data.

Thanks. Your approval comes as an encouraging news, hope my approval will come through quickly as an early 2002 filer.

Thanks Guys! I just shared my little knowledge to the people in need.
I live in Edison, NJ and I will be going to Newark, NJ for Stamping.

Congrats!!

I was also in the same boat. See my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats needhelp1 !!!

Enjoy your freedom.

Did you have to follow-up with FBI to get your name check cleared ?

Thanks,

needhelp1 said:
Dear All,

First, I want to thank Mr. Rajiv and all others who are moderating this excellent forum and Just wanted to let the forum and all other well wishers know that atlast finally our GC saga has come to an end yesterday and I came to know about it finally today by email from USCIS. To be very honest, I am lot relieved and feel a bit relaxed and I am sure that this news will take sometime for our family to digest and then probably we might experience some excitement.

To make my long story short, I came to this country in March 1998 and started GC in April 2001 and it took nearly 1 1/2 years for the Labor to get approved ( got stuck in 245i loop ) and then applied for I485/I140 in Dec 2002 and after going through the different stages of I485, I have learn't how to really respect life and also met lots of good people especially in this forum who take there valuable time to help others in need and if I mention there names, the list will become endless.......

I don't want to say that your day will also come and just wait blah blah blah......as I know how difficult for others who have been waiting from 2001 & 2002 Notice Dates to see the indifference in the USCIS processing and I would urge them all to fight till the end and also wish that that your luck works in your favor.

Good Luck to everybody who are waiting for your approval and I will be staying in this forum to share my experiences for others in need!

Congratulations!

Hey Needhelp,

Enjoy man!. Congratulations!. It's good to see the name check messed up people are getting approved finally.

Thank's for your help in answering my questions.

Congratulations a million times..

I am very happy for your approval. At last, after waiting for so long..
Wish you the best for future.

Congratulations!

needhelp1,

It is great to hear your approval.
Happy your life.

All the best.
- KIH

Congratulations. I told you that you will be approved in 4-6 weeks. Wish you good luck.

needhelp1 said:
Dear All,

Congratulations needhelp1,

I am very happy for your approval, it's good to listen to the good news ahead of the weekend. Same as Muppaneni I also predicted your approval in 2 weeks when LiveAndLetLive got approved but I think it took a tad little more than that.

Enjoy and have fun and stop behaving like an H-1 :)