Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Same Here....

UrgentV said:
Hi Avala and TampaBelle,

I just got my screen shot with a T-05XXX.... number in it. I do not think this number is related to whether or not you have replied to the 45-day letter. I have not even received the letter yet, I think this is just the case number being transfered from Atlanta Regional.......I am just guessing....Does anybobdy know what this T-05XXXXX means.
On the screen shot there is not too much information, chances are that they have not populated my application into the system; therefore, no letter has been sent yet.
My PD is 01/2002 from Florida.

Thanks,

Friend
I just got the screen shot too with T-05xxxxxx number. Thanks to Avala for the email ID. But I dont know what this number means. I have not received the 45 day letter yet. Gurus, Any Ideas?

T-05 xxxxxxx number means that the case has been transferred to PBEC but has not been entered / fully entered into the system yet.

Not sure if they convert just the T into P once the data entry is completed and the 45 Day letter is issued. Cant see a reason why Data entry has been completed but 45 day letter not issued so clubbing the two events together.

P number just means that you are one step closer to completing the process.

In my case T number was converted to P in 45 day letter. I believe when data entry is incomplete, it is T and when it is complete it will become P.

TampaBelle said:
T-05 xxxxxxx number means that the case has been transferred to PBEC but has not been entered / fully entered into the system yet.

Not sure if they convert just the T into P once the data entry is completed and the 45 Day letter is issued. Cant see a reason why Data entry has been completed but 45 day letter not issued so clubbing the two events together.

Hi All,
Is anybody still alive in this forum , the way the approval of Philly BEC's it seems only few states has been getting approval's. In the priority date tracker forum i don't see any cases forwaded from atlanta being approved.
Does any of you spoke to your lawers or any options on this!!!! it seems to be
a long long process!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mine from Atlanta again...i feel the same way...I guess we have to wait until they clear a huge backlog from CA,NY,NJ and MA.

Probably 3-4 years for Labor and another 4-5 years for filing 485...

avala said:
Hi All,
Is anybody still alive in this forum , the way the approval of Philly BEC's it seems only few states has been getting approval's. In the priority date tracker forum i don't see any cases forwaded from atlanta being approved.
Does any of you spoke to your lawers or any options on this!!!! it seems to be
a long long process!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

45-D Letter received

got the 45-d letter on 10/05/05. PD (florida) 01/29/02 RD (Atlanta or directly to PBEC) 12/20/04.

good luck to everyone.

UrgentV said:
got the 45-d letter on 10/05/05. PD (florida) 01/29/02 RD (Atlanta or directly to PBEC) 12/20/04.

good luck to everyone.
Congrats! You are the 1st that I know from Atlanta Regional receiving the freaking 45-day letter.

i too got my 45 day letter and replied oct2005, my PD aug2004 FL( dol atlanta),
has anyone got the labor approval after the 45 day letter ,please share info

see details in my signature, i havent recd 45 days letter :eek:
lalalala said:
i too got my 45 day letter and replied oct2005, my PD aug2004 FL( dol atlanta),
has anyone got the labor approval after the 45 day letter ,please share info

TampaBelle said:

How do you know what P and T means ? my case number starts with P but I havent recd 45 days letter. my PD is mar/2004. (I still have few years of H-1). I guess guys like me have to go to sleep like Rip Van Winkle (and keep assets liquid ,..)

Screen shot

A week back i requested a screen shot second time after 2 months, this is the response i got
Please note that this email address is to be used to request information for the purpose of indicating to USCIS that a permanent certification case is pending for those aliens who have H1B visas due to expire and require extension. Because of the volume of cases being processed at the Philadelphia Backlog Center, case status information can not be provided for other cases. Also note that replies to this message will not be acknowledged.
Has any body got this.... Iam not going to send a email request again...
:confused:

I got the same

avala said:
A week back i requested a screen shot second time after 2 months, this is the response i got
Please note that this email address is to be used to request information for the purpose of indicating to USCIS that a permanent certification case is pending for those aliens who have H1B visas due to expire and require extension. Because of the volume of cases being processed at the Philadelphia Backlog Center, case status information can not be provided for other cases. Also note that replies to this message will not be acknowledged.
Has any body got this.... Iam not going to send a email request again...
:confused:

Yes...I got the same message when I sent a request 2nd time. But dont worry.It does not mean anything.This is a part of automated response. Keep bugging these bas......

It seems this thread is dead for a while...wake up buddies

Extremely Urgent!

11/01/2005: Senate Judiciary Bill at the Brink of Collapse Unless Everybody Contacts Senators and Congressmen!!!

The full Senate failed to take a roll call for this bill today. Believe it or not, Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.

Please call your Senators and urge a "NO vote on the Bird Amendment Immediately!!"
CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121 OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/

Everyone should call tonight. I mean EVERYONE. Call your friends and relatives and ask them to participate in this urgent campaign and call their Senators tonight. Call or send e-mails to your immigrant friends and alert them IMMEDIATELY! Ask them to call or send e-mails to everyone they know and ask them to call the Senators tonight. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

8000 legal immigrants decided to go back to there home countries

Dear Guys,
I heard that they laid off 8000 people in texas from Verizon Wireless and they all decided and planning to go back to there home countries due to the stupid immigration rules and they cannot get there 7th year extension.

This is vey nice to hear because, I personally have 12 friends in this batch and they are all going back by end of this month.

good guys keep it up!!

Bingooo

kasid said:
Dear Guys,
I heard that they laid off 8000 people in texas from Verizon Wireless and they all decided and planning to go back to there home countries due to the stupid immigration rules and they cannot get there 7th year extension.

This is vey nice to hear because, I personally have 12 friends in this batch and they are all going back by end of this month.

good guys keep it up!!

Sounds like a Plan Brother....

Let all of us do the Same ...then this country realizes the importance of Legal, Talented, Hardworking, Peace loving Immigrants.

Urent Help!

Hey guys,
I am working as a contractor for FED GOV.
I am planning to send emails through my Project Manager. He is ready to help me, tell me to whom shall i send the emails or letters through .gov emailid.

I saw few letters recently, guide me to whom shall i send that way they will consider my email and do my labor processing faster.( I am guessing).

Let me try alteast this way.

Guide me my dear friends.

I am going crazyyyyy, I am ready to do anything now!

Cheerup Guys

kasid said:
Hey guys,
I am working as a contractor for FED GOV.
I am planning to send emails through my Project Manager. He is ready to help me, tell me to whom shall i send the emails or letters through .gov emailid.

I saw few letters recently, guide me to whom shall i send that way they will consider my email and do my labor processing faster.( I am guessing).

Let me try alteast this way.

Guide me my dear friends.

I am going crazyyyyy, I am ready to do anything now!

Guys

Is anybody received 45 day letters with the PD June 2003.
I applied from Kentucky....If anybody in the same boat please respond.

Among all other threads Atlanta is the only one with no activity...Guys Cheerup and keep updating the status

Is any one active in this thread?

gc_hunter2003 said:
Guys

Is anybody received 45 day letters with the PD June 2003.
I applied from Kentucky....If anybody in the same boat please respond.

Among all other threads Atlanta is the only one with no activity...Guys Cheerup and keep updating the status

Guys

Did anybody received 45 day letter from Atlanta DOL with PD June 2003?
Please reply