Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Labor got apporoved

Hello All:

I just got news from my lawyer that my labor is approved from Phili back log center.

Filing date is July 2004

Apporved is Aug 2005

This RIR +special handling case for University Faculty who are in teaching business.

congrats!!!

Hey Ananymouse, congrats for getting approval, first of all i thought you are just kidding, because how come it got approved when you applied on 2004 and got it by 2005.
Can you give us more details and 45 days letter details, did you file from atlanta.
Did you send any emails before getting approval, please give more details.
but any how we are really happpy to hear one case from atlanta got approval.
congrats!!!!!!!!! have a party tonight

it is a special case

Again:

I think not many people knows a separate category for Unversity faculty called Speical handling.

In good days before the creation of Back log center it used to take about 6 months at the Federal level (Atlanta Service Center).

In my case I was not lucky as my case was transferred to backlog center along with others so in my opinion it is delayed few months but any way I am very grateful as it is approved.

I got 45 days letter in the beginning of March 2005. Hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

hi anonymous12

congratulations !! can you tell us when did you recieve your 45-day letter and when did you reply back ?

and as you said your's was a special handling so do you mean it is eb1 category ?

your reply will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
cal03

Where are ours 45-day letters?

Please..........can somebody tell the forum what is going on with the 45-day letters?. It seems people transferred from Atlanta, regardless of SWA or PD, are not getting the freaking letters. Did Philly BEC leave Atlanta's boxes for the end?. They said data entry will be over by the end of summer, almost there and most of us have not even received the freaking letter. My PD is 01/2002 made to Atlanta from Florida in 12/2004 and not a letter yet.....Meanwhile people from Philly Regional are saying they are getting approvals already........

By the way, congrats to anonymous12.

Hope to hear from the forum soon............

anonymous12 said:
Again:

I think not many people knows a separate category for Unversity faculty called Speical handling.

In good days before the creation of Back log center it used to take about 6 months at the Federal level (Atlanta Service Center).

In my case I was not lucky as my case was transferred to backlog center along with others so in my opinion it is delayed few months but any way I am very grateful as it is approved.

I got 45 days letter in the beginning of March 2005. Hope it helps.
Congratulations on your LC approval!

I am in the same situation with labor. My special handling LC was filed in September 2004, was moved to regional philly in 10/04, got 45-day letter from philly in December. No news since then.

Did your lawyer make any inquiry to the backlog center before the approval? Did they send your case to regional before sending to backlog?

I appreciate your reply,

Thanks

Mine (RIR) transferred to Atlanta from Florida since 07/2003, and I have not received the 45-day letter. No idea what's going on...

eb1_VSC said:
Congratulations on your LC approval!

I am in the same situation with labor. My special handling LC was filed in September 2004, was moved to regional philly in 10/04, got 45-day letter from philly in December. No news since then.

Did your lawyer make any inquiry to the backlog center before the approval? Did they send your case to regional before sending to backlog?

I appreciate your reply,

Thanks

His VSC:

I have applied for labor in July 2004 and then to Atlanta in Sept. 2004 got 45days letter in March 2005 and relied that letter next day. Labor got approved in Aug 2005. Probably you are almost there. Your 45 days letter arrived much earlier than mine. I don't know the equiry from my lawyer about my case.

Hi TampaBelle,

Nice to know that you got u r 45-day letter. Atleast you know your case is lost.

Hi ScorpioB, we are sailing in the same boat. My case went to regional in August 2003 , No 45- day letter yet Just waiting....

A couple of my colleagues had their cases transferred to Altanta DOl, a year my case. They are still to get their 45-daya letters.

One of them is applying for 7th year extension and got the news from his lawyer that the case is in Philly.

No idea what the logic is !!!!

Dear Tampa belle
congrats on atleast getting the letter , my PD is 4/30/04 and mine went to ATL dol from FL in sept , but i have not got any letters yet, hope its not lost

Tama belle,
My case was also from Florida to Atl DOL Sep xx, 2003 but no 45 day letter yet. Your was sent in 2004 and mine was sent in 2003.

TampaBelle said:
A couple of my colleagues had their cases transferred to Altanta DOl, a year my case. They are still to get their 45-daya letters.

One of them is applying for 7th year extension and got the news from his lawyer that the case is in Philly.

No idea what the logic is !!!!
congrats Tampabelle

Mine was transfered to ATL from Kentucky in June 2003...no 45 day letter yet
I dont whats going on?

Hi, Iam also in the same situation no 45 Days letter let , My PD is Nov 2002
and Regional date is June 03 and i don't know what's happening to Atlanta labour cases. yesterday i sent a request for Screen shot and got a reply today my ETA is T-05148x-xxxxx and it seems based on other forums T-means temporary that means no 45-days if 45 days letter is replied then it will read P intstead of T. Any idea of how long this process is going to take...
asked my lawyer ...no idea...
:confused:

Screen SHot?

avala said:
Hi, Iam also in the same situation no 45 Days letter let , My PD is Nov 2002
and Regional date is June 03 and i don't know what's happening to Atlanta labour cases. yesterday i sent a request for Screen shot and got a reply today my ETA is T-05148x-xxxxx and it seems based on other forums T-means temporary that means no 45-days if 45 days letter is replied then it will read P intstead of T. Any idea of how long this process is going to take...
asked my lawyer ...no idea...
:confused:
Hi Avala,

How and where did you get this snapshot?

Thanks.

UrgentV said:
Hi Avala,

How and where did you get this snapshot?

Thanks.

I had sent an email to "h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us" with subject "Proof of pending labor certification application for more than 365 days" with the details

Employer's Name: xxxxxxx
Employers Address : xxxxxxxxxx
Alien's Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alien's Address : xxxxxxxxxx
Date of acceptance for processing: xxxxxxxxx (Your PD)
State filed: xxxxxxxx

Based on the feedback from forums if you are near 6 year limit and applied for 7th year extension there is higher chance that you will receive reply. Hope this helps.

Hi Avala,

I got my P number in my 45 day letter so you dont have to reply to it to get that "permanent number".

In some of the other forums they are discussing that Philly is doing 2001 / 2002 RIR cases. Frankly havent seen too many TR approvals of late. The estimate is that by the year end (Dec 2005) they should be running fast through the 2002 cases, if not already approved / adjudicated them !!!!

Hi Avala and TampaBelle,

I just got my screen shot with a T-05XXX.... number in it. I do not think this number is related to whether or not you have replied to the 45-day letter. I have not even received the letter yet, I think this is just the case number being transfered from Atlanta Regional.......I am just guessing....Does anybobdy know what this T-05XXXXX means.
On the screen shot there is not too much information, chances are that they have not populated my application into the system; therefore, no letter has been sent yet.
My PD is 01/2002 from Florida.

Thanks,