Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Atlanta_Apr_04 said:
Hey Guys,

For those who might be interested in doing some data mining, www.flcdatacenter.com has been updated with the latest 2004 fiscal year data. It was a relief to find my case there!! :rolleyes:

The data file lists cases only upto Sept 17, 2004 and not right upto Sept 30. It is not possible that no cases got transferred between Sept 17 and Sept 30 to Regional Office. Any idea whwy that is happening ?? Is it that the file is too big to get fully opened in Access and is getting truncated ??????

Worried as my case is not listed in that file. My documents were sent to Atlanta on Sep 20, 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
TampaBelle said:
The data file lists cases only upto Sept 17, 2004 and not right upto Sept 30. It is not possible that no cases got transferred between Sept 17 and Sept 30 to Regional Office. Any idea whwy that is happening ?? Is it that the file is too big to get fully opened in Access and is getting truncated ??????

Worried as my case is not listed in that file. My documents were sent to Atlanta on Sep 20, 2004.

So does mine, my LC was forwarded to ALT on July, 19 2004 from TN. And I could not find my name on the list ether..... :rolleyes:

So does mine too... i did not find my case in 2004 zip file. Recd date is July 11 2004. What does that mean ?
IN_LC said:
So does mine, my LC was forwarded to ALT on July, 19 2004 from TN. And I could not find my name on the list ether..... :rolleyes:

Some_GreenCard said:
So does mine too... i did not find my case in 2004 zip file. Recd date is July 11 2004. What does that mean ?

I cant find my case in this file. My RD to ATL DOL is July 04. I did get my 45 day letter in Feb.

this is good news that people from july ATL date got the 45 day letter, is there anyone with Aug or later date from ATL dol who got the letter
please share he info

lalalala said:
this is good news that people from july ATL date got the 45 day letter, is there anyone with Aug or later date from ATL dol who got the letter
please share he info

Hi

My labor was filed from NC in November 2004.
It was transfered to Atlanta Region in November 2004.
45 day letter was received on April 6, 2004. My employer
replied the same day.
I don't know the case number yet.
If anyone knows something about how the process will go from now
please explain to me, specially about Region cases.

Thank you

lalalala said:
please share he info

Mine is received by ATL DOL in Aug 2004. Received 45 day letter on April 2nd 2005 by both my employer & attorney. My attorney replied on April 5th 2005.

DFLC Backlog Processing Centers Update

From http://www.immigration-law.com

As we reported earlier, DFLC initially focused on performing the data entries in order to identify and establish the national queue and to process cases on first in first out basis. DFLC reported to the AILA that as of mid-March 2005, the Backlog Processing Centers were able to complete transfer of 250,000 cases from the states and the Regions and worked on the data entry. As the earlier cases completed data entry, the Backlog Processing Centers also started processing of actual cases with old priority dates. Since the DFLC reportedly had over 300,000 backlog cases, it is anticipated that the initial step of shipping and data entry may be completed in the near future. It is also anticipated that for the next few months, actual decision of cases may not be that visible at least until the end of September 2005. :mad:

just joined in

Hey Guys,

I found this forum is really nice. And thank you for everyone's hard work.
I have a question. My case was RD by Atlanta in Feb. 2004. But I still didn't get my 45-day letter. Is it normal?

Thanks

45 Day Letter

I received Centre Reciept Notification Letter ( 45 day confirmation letter ) today.

Was forwarded to ALT on June 30, 2004.

BRC - Philadelphia

Case # P-05013-XXXXX

45 Day Letter received

Received 45 day letter with a notice date of March 21. My priority date in Nov. 2003. Hope this helps people browsing the forum.
frog

Some_GreenCard said:

Your received date is not July 11 2004,It is July 11 2003.

Yes you are right! Mine Recd date @ Regional ATL office is July 11th 2003. Typo error. Good to see you again USALabor, did you receive your 45 days letter.

USALABOR said:
Your received date is not July 11 2004,It is July 11 2003.

Some_GreenCard said:
Yes you are right! Mine Recd date @ Regional ATL office is July 11th 2003. Typo error. Good to see you again USALabor, did you receive your 45 days letter.

I think i did not get 45 days letter yet.I sent an email to my lawyer to verify the status.What about you , any updates.

I have been sending email to status check both philly & dallas, but no positive answer.

"We have not received 45 day letter" is the response from my employer.

It is shame that our case was close to getting approval and got transferred to this big ocean.

Did you find your case atleast in 2004 zip file in www.flcdatacenter.com

SG :eek:
USALABOR said:
I think i did not get 45 days letter yet.I sent an email to my lawyer to verify the status.What about you , any updates.

Some_GreenCard said:
I have been sending email to status check both philly & dallas, but no positive answer.

"We have not received 45 day letter" is the response from my employer.

It is shame that our case was close to getting approval and got transferred to this big ocean.

Did you find your case atleast in 2004 zip file in www.flcdatacenter.com

SG :eek:

Forget about the case transfered .We have not received 45 days letter that is my worry now.

45 day letter for pre Sept 23 caes

USALABOR said:
Forget about the case transfered .We have not received 45 days letter that is my worry now.

Only kasid (Aug 07 2003) & powerman (Sep 9, 2003) have got 45 day letter out of more than 1000 from Atlanta pre Sept 23 cases . If we do not get 45 day letter, we are not sure about the case. It may be missing from the lot.

Guys try this one

Hi guys,
I know so many of you has not yet received 45 days letter, i got my 45 days letter with some problems like they need address proof documents and some other company registration documents because my company moved to different location. So they need some proof. My advocate already responded and i hope everything will go smooth.

This is what i did, i hope it might work for all of you also, I sent an email from my company email address, i work for one of the departments of fed gov as a consultant. i got response immediately with my case number and they told me that i will be getting my 45 day letter any momemt"
so what i suggest is don't use your personal email id's like Yahoo or google for status reqest. Use your company email id for example if u are working for "bellsouth" etc....
I think u will get positive results.
I hope even my case will go smooth without any problems.
iam just praying...........

Jaiatl said:
Only kasid (Aug 07 2003) & powerman (Sep 9, 2003) have got 45 day letter out of more than 1000 from Atlanta pre Sept 23 cases . If we do not get 45 day letter, we are not sure about the case. It may be missing from the lot.

Do not worry.Since the DOL was decided to send the cases in the last moment we will be receiving the 45 days letter little late.

Kasid got 45 days letter is good news that we will also get in near future.