Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

kasid:
What was the email addresss you sent for inquiry? I sent an email to status@DAL.DFLC.US more than 3 weeks ago and haven't received any response yet. And I did use my company's email id. My case was received in Nov, 2003 by Atlanta office and I haven't got 45-day letter until today. I'm getting anxious now.

Thanks.

what to include in email to get case number

Hi kasid and others,

what info needs to be included in email to get case id. I had emailed them about 3 weeks back no resp. I included my employer id and case number given by SWA.

The information

wlj and skg,

I sent two emails to different dol's at same time.
email id- status@phi.dflc.us
email id2- status@dal.dflc.us

I got responses from both but phi was positive.
this is what i sent them
MY NAME-
CASE NUMBER-
EMPLOYER-
RECEIVED DATE:
CLIENT-
CATEGORY- EB3/RIR

I hope this will help you.
email to both same time.
good luck

No Approvals, No messages

Guys,
So far no LC approvals from atlanta and Philly BEC, Whats happening, why are they delaying, atleast dallas is doing good and few people LC has approved.
Whats going on with atlanta, what is the use of responding to 45 days letter, how many more days it will take to clear LC.
Any idea, any suggestions from your guru lawyers,
Please post any info so that we can breath, what do you guys say,is it good to look for approved labors or just wait...................
thanks
ksid

kasid said:
Guys,
So far no LC approvals from atlanta and Philly BEC, Whats happening, why are they delaying, atleast dallas is doing good and few people LC has approved.
Whats going on with atlanta, what is the use of responding to 45 days letter, how many more days it will take to clear LC.
Any idea, any suggestions from your guru lawyers,
Please post any info so that we can breath, what do you guys say,is it good to look for approved labors or just wait...................
thanks
ksid

Any 45 days letter.

Finding a case status

Hi!

I have been a silent reader of this forum for longtime. I would like to know my case from Phili BEC.

Can anyone tell me how do i find my case from Phili BEC by sending an email. Also I would like to know what case information required in the email.

Thx,
fl_gc

Same Here

Sorry friend

Same here.
My case reached Atlanta DOL in June 2003.
No 45 shit yet
Wish U good luck

Some_GreenCard said:
I havent recd 45 days letter...iam so frustrated at this point..
Any 45 days letter for cases from Jun 03 - sep 03, please post ...

SG

How long it took

Kasid:
How long it took to get the replies from those email id's

Please let me know

Thanks in Advance

kasid said:
wlj and skg,

I sent two emails to different dol's at same time.
email id- status@phi.dflc.us
email id2- status@dal.dflc.us

I got responses from both but phi was positive.
this is what i sent them
MY NAME-
CASE NUMBER-
EMPLOYER-
RECEIVED DATE:
CLIENT-
CATEGORY- EB3/RIR

I hope this will help you.
email to both same time.
good luck

45 day letter

Hello All,

I got my 45 day letter last wednesday. My labor application went to Atlanta DOL in July 2004. I haven't seen the letter yet. Waiting to see if my employer will consider converting RIR to PERM.

Does anyone know whether 180 day advertisement restriction hold while converting RIR to PERM?

Hi Some_GreenCard,
Nope, no 45-day letter here yet also. I think they are going backwards with 45-day letters, hopefully we woud get ours soon also!
- Dru

Some_GreenCard said:
I havent recd 45 days letter...iam so frustrated at this point..
Any 45 days letter for cases from Jun 03 - sep 03, please post ...

SG

It looks like BRC is not issuing 45-day letter now. I have seen only 1-2 new 45-day letter on all the forums in past 30 days. I think they are working one some new strategy or start certifying without issuing 45 day letter. Any thoughts? My labor was received in Atlanta on 4 Sept 03

dru said:
Hi Some_GreenCard,
Nope, no 45-day letter here yet also. I think they are going backwards with 45-day letters, hopefully we woud get ours soon also!
- Dru

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaiatl said:
It looks like BRC is not issuing 45-day letter now. I have seen only 1-2 new 45-day letter on all the forums in past 30 days. I think they are working one some new strategy or start certifying without issuing 45 day letter. Any thoughts? My labor was received in Atlanta on 4 Sept 03

Received dates in 2004 are getting 45 days letter.