Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations man......good luck for the future!!

atllab said:
Finally labor approved

State : Sept. 21, 2002
Regional:March 24, 2003 approved : July 22, 2004

Atlanta AVM machine also has been updated. I came to know from AVM machine. My lawyer hasn't received Labor approval notice. Don't know how long it takes.

Wish you all the best!

I was silent watcher of Atlanta thread..

Thanks guys!

Where is the Status List?
I just asked her if I can get the status on current case and she directed me to other number where another lady asked my case # and then she confirmed my employer name as well as my name. She later told me its been sent to Labour dept certifying officer and you can call 404 562 2115 to get the latest from that
Seannc said:
Hi ek_akela.......could you update the status list with your details.
Also can u pls elaborate the conversation you had with the dol lady a little bit.
Thanks.

you will find the latest status list on page 274 in a posting by Tamil_GC.
Just add your name to it with all the details.

Thanks.

ek_akela said:
Where is the Status List?
I just asked her if I can get the status on current case and she directed me to other number where another lady asked my case # and then she confirmed my employer name as well as my name. She later told me its been sent to Labour dept certifying officer and you can call 404 562 2115 to get the latest from that

Last edited by a moderator:
An Update on my case.

According to AVM today, my case has been Remanded to Employer. No further details at this moment. I will let you all know when I hear something from my lawyer.

Duration for Regional DOL to Notify Employer

How long does it take for the Regional Federal DOL to notify the Employer or Attorney when a LC case is Certified in Atlanta.

What is your PD ? Is your labor got certified from ATL DOL. Pl. update the forum with details. Thanks

Pachai_Tamizhan said:
How long does it take for the Regional Federal DOL to notify the Employer or Attorney when a LC case is Certified in Atlanta.

Pachai_Tamizhan said:

It will take a month.For us it took exactly one month 2 days

karurama said:
It will take a month.For us it took exactly one month 2 days
Pachai_Tamizhan and karurama could you let us know when your cases were certified by ATL DOL so that the rest of us get a better insight into the current processing times.
Thanks

Hi Pachai_Tamizhan

Call the regional DOL office @ 404-562-2115. Give them ur FED case#
and tell them ur case is certified and ask them when will the letter to the attorney and the employer was sent.

Good Luck and All the Best. :D :D :D :D

Pachai_Tamizhan said:

Do you have any idea how long will take your Certificate to reach your employer ?

aj2004 said:
Labor applied in Ga state = Dec 11th, 2001.
Moved to Atlanta Regional Office = March 10th, 2003.
Checked AVM today morning and it said certified July 21st, 2004.
DOT code = 030.167-014.

Hi, My LC applcation is filed from FL in Jan 04. After asking a lot, my lawyer said your application has been forwarded to GA, but he was lying. When I asked how did you know it has been forwarded to GA, then he says because we didn't get any inquiry from FL so I assumed that it is passed over to GA.

I tried calling FL and GA offices, but they say that either your employer or lawyer need to call our office. In that case, how do I get my case number? Do we simply have to lie and pretend as if you are calling from employer's office?

Thanks. Ravi

status list

Hi,
How do i add my name to the list.
Sesa RD : Nov, 2002.
ATL RD: Jun 2003.
Case received in regional office.
Dot code ; 030.162-014.
thanks

Hi,

Called 404-562-2115 to get case id number for my cert at ATL Regional DOL and was told that they were working on files recieved in March 2004 for System entry and case number assignment. Wait time approx 3-4 month before file will get entered in the system. Currently working on March, 2003 for certification.

Labor applied in TN State = July 2nd, 2004.
Moved to Atlanta Regional Office = July 16th, 2004.
** Current Status : Boxed at Atlanta Regional Office

LC Approved

At last 2 year 6months labor has delivered baby. I just called AVM and could not believe my ears and thought it's a mistake just other times it keeps on repeating some numbers and vague info. So called 3-4 times and re-heard message.

Now I believe it's CERTIFIED !!

NC State
LC Applied : Jan 2, 2002
State approval : Apr 2, 2003
Federal Approval : July 29, 2004 ( as per AVM)

I am already in 8th year. So I was thinking of going for Consular Processing. Does anyone see any risk ? As new process will not allow me to change employer after 6 months with approved 140 (whenever that happens).. And my client wants to join ASAP otherwise I cannot keep on me going there forever.

Does anyone know if I file for I-140 and 485 simultaneously will I/my wife get an EAD ?

Thanks for your support and really appreciate this forum.

-labornc

labornc.......great news!! congrats!!

That means now they have already reached april cases.

Also can u let us know what was ur dot code?

Thanks and good luck for future.

labornc said:
At last 2 year 6months labor has delivered baby. I just called AVM and could not believe my ears and thought it's a mistake just other times it keeps on repeating some numbers and vague info. So called 3-4 times and re-heard message.

Now I believe it's CERTIFIED !!

NC State
LC Applied : Jan 2, 2002
State approval : Apr 2, 2003
Federal Approval : July 29, 2004 ( as per AVM)

I am already in 8th year. So I was thinking of going for Consular Processing. Does anyone see any risk ? As new process will not allow me to change employer after 6 months with approved 140 (whenever that happens).. And my client wants to join ASAP otherwise I cannot keep on me going there forever.

Does anyone know if I file for I-140 and 485 simultaneously will I/my wife get an EAD ?

Thanks for your support and really appreciate this forum.

-labornc

Seannc said:
Hi oanacn.......can you pls add your name and update the status list. Thanks

I would be very happy to that, unfortunately, my case was forwarded from FL to ATL on 27 Apr 2004 and it is not received by regional office, so as soon as my case will be added to AVM I will update the list with my name too.

Seannc,
DOT Code is 030.162-014

Seannc said:
labornc.......great news!! congrats!!

That means now they have already reached april cases.

Also can u let us know what was ur dot code?

Thanks and good luck for future.

Status
Not open for further replies.