Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jet_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

I have just gotten confirmation from Regional DOL that my LC was certified on 05/20/2003 (yeah that's right).

My old lawyer screwed up and i didn't know about until yesterday. My guess is both my employer and my old lawyer
knew about it but didn't want to inform me and when i confronted them, both are denying.

Regional DOL sends certified copy to your attorney and a letter to your employer stating that ur case is certified.

A few months back i changed my lawyer mid-course (u can do that) not every Attorney is like the A**hole my employer
recommended. Watch out if somebody is recommended really well by your employer or if your employer picks up panga with your attorney UR in deep s*it.

Here is what you should do to find your correct status.

If it had cleared SESA there will be a state case #. Get this from your attorney.

check our regular site
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

The only thing i didn't choose was in option Fields To Return choose All fields(never choose limited fields)
and get your correct Fed Case# for your corresponding state case#.

For me they opened 2 cases in Fed for my state case # which is very unlikely and they received on
04/14/2003 they approved it on 05/20/2003.

Now DOL doesn't maintain copies of your approved labour. But not every case approved is like mine.

Good Luck to all you folks and for your excellent support on this ordeal.

All the time i was blaming the Regional DOL those folks very helpful in answering my questions patiently.

EVEN THOUGH I HAD A WON A JACKPOT A YEAR BACK I KNEW ABOUT IT ONLY YESTERDAY.

Old Attorney (Screw U B***TARD) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Congtratulations jet_2004, wish you good luck for your 140/485. Hope things will go better with your new attorney.

Hi Jet_2004

Congrats on your approval.
What does AVM say for your case for past one year...was it never updated for one year even though it was certified months back... :confused:

Congrats Jet_2004
How did you come to know of ur approval, if ur attorney and employer got a copy was it one of them who informed you of ur certification ?

Hi Some_GreenCard

I searched with employer phone no.

Old Attorney that Ben***th ka naam udai :( atlanta and Employer both say they haven't gotten any approvals.

It says my case is certified but they opened 2 case # in Fed that's why i didn't know.

Some_GreenCard said:
Congrats on your approval.
What does AVM say for your case for past one year...was it never updated for one year even though it was certified months back... :confused:

Hi gc_sc

By accident.

I was trying to get my correct Fed case # from state case#.

Read my Lamba explanation after website u will get it.

gc_sc said:
Congrats Jet_2004
How did you come to know of ur approval, if ur attorney and employer got a copy was it one of them who informed you of ur certification ?

One of my friend who applied from NC RIR on April 2004 Got his labour approved. That is amazing. I wish I filed from NC.

Mine State was approved on Jan 4th and my emp told its been sent for Federal proceeding.
I got the case ID no, how can I check my current status.

Thanks

labor

hi guys

i have a question about my labour,, today i called 4045622131 and entered my phone number, i got a message this phone number is not found, later i entered my hrmanager phone number,i got my case number and dot code.

it has been reached on feb17th 2004.

i am waiting for eads and Advanced payrole to go to India.You guys think if they impliment PERM we all will get fast certified labours or it is roumers.

Xuyuan,my case was forwarded to ATL DOL on June 14 2004 from Florida, check AVM, it always answer "phone number can't be located" either.

JET_2004,

You changed your attorney in the middle of the labor process ? So you got the DOL to re-send an approved labor to your new attorney?

Can you clarify? I am so pissed with my attorney that I do not even want to talk to the bitch!! I was wondering if I can dump the bitch in the middle of the labor process, without dealing with her anymore.

On approval, if DOL sends the labor to the old attorney, then it will be a problem...right?

Hi kobra33611,

Actually you can change in between at any time.Your new attorney will send a form that he is taking care over the case that should do it and then your approved LC should go to your new attorney.

DOL doesn't resend approved LC. If it is with old attorney get the new attorney to call up the old one and get it for you or try calling Regional DOL
they should be able to help you.

U know what the irony is? I-140 is currently processing 05/26/2003.
SO NEAR YET SO FAR.

kobra33611 said:
JET_2004,

You changed your attorney in the middle of the labor process ? So you got the DOL to re-send an approved labor to your new attorney?

Can you clarify? I am so pissed with my attorney that I do not even want to talk to the bitch!! I was wondering if I can dump the bitch in the middle of the labor process, without dealing with her anymore.

On approval, if DOL sends the labor to the old attorney, then it will be a problem...right?

singh244 said:
AVM said my case was certified on 16th July. My Lawer recieved the approval today.07/27/04.

singh244, how long it took for DOL to certify after your lawyer has send the required documents.

Labor approved

Finally labor approved

State : Sept. 21, 2002
Regional:March 24, 2003 approved : July 22, 2004

Atlanta AVM machine also has been updated. I came to know from AVM machine. My lawyer hasn't received Labor approval notice. Don't know how long it takes.

Wish you all the best!

I was silent watcher of Atlanta thread..

Thanks guys!

case not found in dol

I am trying to my federal case number.My attorney got a letter from florida office in march 2003, that my case was sent to atlanta.
I could not find any cases under my employer phone number in avm during that period.
today i called atlanta office to find case number. they said they could not find any case under my name.
I asked my attorney to contact.when attorney called them, they said they are processing feb 2003 cases and asked to wait for 3 weeks . after 3 weeks,the may enter case in database.
is it true. Are they just telling some stories

I have been trying to call Atlanta AVM and everytime a ladyb asks me to fax my case ID so that they can send the update to my lawyer/cpmpany. I gave just a causal call again today and to my surprise they asked my case # and they did tell me that its been forwarded to US dept of Labour to certifying office on Jan 16 and she did tell that those are processing still April 2003 cases, but I will be knowing exact details once I call them. So folks, if you have been asked to fax your case ID by bet is keep calling them unless you find someone who would be kind enough to tell you the exact details:)

need help

what is DOT CODE and case number, once you receive both numbers how many days might take to apporve the labor???

thanks in advance

Hi ek_akela.......could you update the status list with your details.
Also can u pls elaborate the conversation you had with the dol lady a little bit.
Thanks.

ek_akela said:
I have been trying to call Atlanta AVM and everytime a ladyb asks me to fax my case ID so that they can send the update to my lawyer/cpmpany. I gave just a causal call again today and to my surprise they asked my case # and they did tell me that its been forwarded to US dept of Labour to certifying office on Jan 16 and she did tell that those are processing still April 2003 cases, but I will be knowing exact details once I call them. So folks, if you have been asked to fax your case ID by bet is keep calling them unless you find someone who would be kind enough to tell you the exact details:)

Status
Not open for further replies.