Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Lawyer...

I called my employer. The hr person was not available today. Hence I emailed my lawyer. I got a reply from them as follows.

"It means US DOL sent a letter to your employer to request something on your case. It can be something as simple as a blank recruitment is missing. Please ask your employer to fax me the remand once he receives it. "

Any hints on what could this be about? Is it a problem?

Don't worry too much this time until your employer/Lawyer receive the RFE letter. As your lawyer said, it could as simple as they might be demanding some proof of advertisement or the overall recruitment proces..

But please keep us posted about your RFE.

Thanks

sai1234 Mar 10 2003
adibazz Mar 23 2003
ATL03 Mar 24 2003
scabtl Mar 26 2003
Guys give us the word, we are itching to move ur names to the approved list.

Error Correction(Employer) Letter Sent

Hi guys,

My LC is still at the FL SESA and yesterday I saw the status changed to "Error Correction(Employer) Letter Sent".

Do you know what this means?

TIA...

Requesting more information. I had same status while my case was @ FL SESA. They requested more information on advertisement ...some information on what i got from FL SESA..
"...but found that you failed to acknowledge on the posting whether or not any applicants applied".
My lawyer replied and my case was approved in a week.

HTH's

chimi said:
Hi guys,

My LC is still at the FL SESA and yesterday I saw the status changed to "Error Correction(Employer) Letter Sent".

Do you know what this means?

TIA...

Hi guys,
Thanks for the acknowledgement. Glad to join this group :) . Looks like cases received in march are being processed according to your forum but most of the other immigration sites still say feb 2003..which is still more demotivating. :mad: .Is www.flcdata... the site you all check every day for updates ?? :confused: or do you know any other source we can check for updates.
Thanks,
Swami

Help Needed

Folks,
I stumbled on this forum and guess, what a pleasant surprise.
I have a question, I applied for GC around Sept 2003 thru my employer after late realization that my six years are gonna expire in nov 2004. I was told by my employer that they got the recipt sometimes in second week of Nov which makes me 7 days short of one year limit. Now after numerous calls he finally gave me the case ID. Now big question is how to confirm this case ID (GA032566)belongs to me and what to check for the status. I tried some automated Atlanta number which says this case ID doesn't exists or so. I am pretty much confused what to do next ??

ek_akela(utterly confused!)

ek_akela said:
Folks,
I stumbled on this forum and guess, what a pleasant surprise.
I have a question, I applied for GC around Sept 2003 thru my employer after late realization that my six years are gonna expire in nov 2004. I was told by my employer that they got the recipt sometimes in second week of Nov which makes me 7 days short of one year limit. Now after numerous calls he finally gave me the case ID. Now big question is how to confirm this case ID (GA032566)belongs to me and what to check for the status. I tried some automated Atlanta number which says this case ID doesn't exists or so. I am pretty much confused what to do next ??

ek_akela(utterly confused!)
ek_akela -

I am also in the same boat. I got my Labor filed just 7 days before the completion of my 5 th year. I requested my employer and attroney to get the case number. My attorney contacted Labor dept couple of times thru mail and over the phone. Finally Labor Dept faxed a document with the details with state case number, receipt date, employer name etc. Attorney said, this document can be used for 7th year extension.

But here is the catch though. To apply for 7th year extension, 365 days must be passed since your LC is applied. That means, in my case I have got last 7 days to apply for 7th year extension. Literally I have to be attorney head to get it filed in the last minute. That is the reason, I am pushing attorney to prepare all the documents in advance.

hi,
if you have applied for labor in any of the previous companies you worked for. You can use it for the 7th year extension. I found it from my lawyer in one of our company meetings with lawyer.
Regards,
Raj

New to the thread. Awaiting Federal Labor Approval

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on this thread. My state labor was approved on June 30. My employer is doing the RIR process. I am waiting on an answer from Atlanta on the federal labor.

Will the backlog clearance of labor applications help? Could someone tell me how long does is take to get through Atlanta fedral labor process?

Thanks.

- Raj

State is Mississippi. I was told that the state application was submitted on the 29th and it cleared on the 30th. I am not sure about the exact receipt date.

What stage are you in allaboutgc ?

/Raj

Mine is transfered from NC on June 14th, 2004. But while check AVM using phone number, it returns " phone number can't be located." So I called DOL today and was told they are still entering cases received on Feb. into the system. So no case number is available now. Is it true ? I checked some random case numbers. One number is 04418050, which said received date July 16,2004 and cetified on July 21,2004. But they are still saying cases from Feb. to July haven't been in the system yet.

xuyuan , my case was forwarded to ATL DOL on 27 April 2004 from Florida, and my case was not received either.

Certified Lc!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I have just gotten confirmation from Regional DOL that my LC was certified on 05/20/2003 (yeah that's right).

My old lawyer screwed up and i didn't know about until yesterday. My guess is both my employer and my old lawyer
knew about it but didn't want to inform me and when i confronted them, both are denying.

Regional DOL sends certified copy to your attorney and a letter to your employer stating that ur case is certified.

A few months back i changed my lawyer mid-course (u can do that) not every Attorney is like the A**hole my employer
recommended. Watch out if somebody is recommended really well by your employer or if your employer picks up panga with your attorney UR in deep s*it.

Here is what you should do to find your correct status.

If it had cleared SESA there will be a state case #. Get this from your attorney.

check our regular site
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

The only thing i didn't choose was in option Fields To Return choose All fields(never choose limited fields)
and get your correct Fed Case# for your corresponding state case#.

For me they opened 2 cases in Fed for my state case # which is very unlikely and they received on
04/14/2003 they approved it on 05/20/2003.

Now DOL doesn't maintain copies of your approved labour. But not every case approved is like mine.

Good Luck to all you folks and for your excellent support on this ordeal.

All the time i was blaming the Regional DOL those folks very helpful in answering my questions patiently.

EVEN THOUGH I HAD A WON A JACKPOT A YEAR BACK I KNEW ABOUT IT ONLY YESTERDAY.

Old Attorney (Screw U B***TARD) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.