Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PainCard,
Congrats!!!! Come join me in the I-140 and I-485 forum. I have all my documents ready and I will file early next week.

Congrats

CONGRATS PAINCARD,

So, I am the only Jan case left in pending list , called DOL, no luck, still in pending status,not even assigned to any one yet. Don't know why

Shirs

Thank You guys Very Much and Good luck to all of you

I am really thankful to all of you for your support and valuable information in this forum. Sooner or later, everybody will get approved.

According to my attorney, by the way my company is from Florida but the law firm is from Seattle,WA, Atlanta DOL is the best Federal office as far as approval are concerned. According to ALA's report, ATL DOL has more than 99 % approval rate compared to San Francisco's 79%. Also, if you have noticed in CA forums, that most of the RIR applications are either Remanded back to State or asked to Retest the labor market. We have not seen those RFEs here at ATL DOL. Trust me guys, Retesting labor market takes more than 4 to 6 months and after that receiving bunch of Resumes, there is no gurantee for LC.

So, in short, just hang in there, it will be little slower compared to lots of other DOL but everybody will get approved.

Pashwin,

Let me know which forum are you in for I140/485. My lawyer is out of office for the whole next week. But, I guess, I can prepare in advance for required Docs.

Thank you again and wish you guys best of luck

paincard, thank you for giving some good information and hopefully my labour gets approved soon, I cannot even check my status with DOL as I do not have my case number.

Did you try AVM with your employer phone#...
Reddy20 said:
paincard, thank you for giving some good information and hopefully my labour gets approved soon, I cannot even check my status with DOL as I do not have my case number.

I tried with my employers phone number and I am getting the old information as my company has filed several cases.

Pashwin/Paincard

May you could post list of documents so that it will be helpful for everyone and they can get ready for it. I hope mine will be sooner too. I have already seen Apr 7 case cleared in this forum :)

Thanks and all the best for I140/485 we'll meet there....

I agree with labornc that if all the labor hopeful’s get a list of documents needed for 140/485 then they can get to work on gathering them as some of the documents might be required to be mailed in from their native country.
Getting the required document list now will surely save time later.
Cheers

Required Docs for I-140 & I-485

I am filing semi-concurrent. I composed the list to the best of my knowledge. Let me know if i missed anything

Form I-140
Foreign Labor Certification
Ability to Pay Wages - Letter
Employment Verification - letter
Spouse Information
Experience Letters
Degree Certificate and Transcript
Educational Evaluation
Employer Financial Information
---------------------------------------------
AOS Documents including EAD & AP
---------------------------------------------
I-485
I-765
I-131
I-693
G-325A

G28

Copy of passport
I-94
Copy of All I-797 Notice of Action.
Copy of birth certificate.
Copy of degree certificate.
Copy Of Educational Evaluation
Copies of recent pay stubs.
Six Immigration Photographs (2 each for I-485, I-131
and I-765).
Foreign Labor Certification
I-140 Receipt Notice
Original Employment letter from the employer saying
that the job is still available.
Employment Letter
marriage certificates
Tax Returns - Past 5 years.
Experience Letters

Fingerprint

I agree

Pashwin,

You can help us here since you are at the verge of filing the next phase.

Guys,

As soon as I hear back from my attorney required Docs., I will post it over here. My lawyer is out of town next week and also, they want send me any details until, they receive the approval notice from DOL...So, I guess it will be another 2-3 weeks before I find out about the required docs...

Also, don't keep on calling DOL unless it is absoulty necessary. COs answers the phone and it will delay already slow processing.

Reddy, Vinod and other guys, you don't need a case number to find out the case status, All DOL needs to know is the Company name and alien's last name to find out the case status...

approved

Receipt date at regional: Feb. 18, 2003
Approved : somewhere around May 10. My attorney just informed me saying it was certified.

RIR : EB2.
Software engineer.
From Atlanta, GA.

Pashwin: About the list of documents for I140/I485, don't we need the physical exam documents somewhere?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
For pashwin

Pashwin,

Can you please explain the difference between Semi Concurrent and Concurrent.

I would be very thankful to you if you please elaborate it in more detail and how this works..

Thanks

Updated list

Congrats ATL10AGAIN,

Wish you good luck for 140/485. Thanks for updating the forum.

Would request all these guys to check the status with DOL/Lawyer/Employer.

GC2ME Feb 06 2003
GA0501 Feb 06 2003
ADOL Feb 06 2003
unk3 Feb 19 2003
anr1380 Feb 21 2003

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.