Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called DOl. The lady told me that my case was assigned to a MGD last week.

She has found an issue and sent a letter to the laywer on Monday (dont know what issue it is).

How long before the Lawer recieves the letter?

singh244, did you ask the lady which month they are processing now, how did you check your case, do you have the case number, I want to check my case but I do not have the case number with me.

Singh244

What's the full name for MGD.

My case has been assigned to Marrion Despie...

If she is the same one then I am wondering how come I haven't heard anything back before you since my Rec. Date is Jan 30th...

Can someone update the file with my info
GA SESA 02/2002
ATL received 29th march 2003..
Looks like DOL is working fast .. recently there are lots approval ...
Most of my friends applied in late 2003 got their LC approved .. so
Hope DOL will move fast ..

Finally LC Certified

Guys,

I just called DOL and find out that my LCA was ceritified on May 7th. This is still unofficial news since I have not received the approval notice

My Employer or attorney does not have any clue about it. The lady on the phone was kind enough to look up my case status and she mentioned that approval notice will be mailed within 2 weeks to your employer & attorney.

AVM has not been updated. It still says received....

Congrats, PainCard.

Best luck for your 140 and 485.
Attached updated status list with PainCard and pan959's info.

PainCard

Congrats on your approval...we will miss you on our labor journey. Good luck for next phase I140/485. Are you planning for concurrent or semi concurrent or CP...keep us updated about AVM.. :D

Congrats Paincard, finally a good news from you, wish you good luck for your I140/485. Updating the status list again. Shirs is the only Jan person left in our status list now.

PainCard-

You are done with the first pain of your pain card and wish you good luck other pain stages for your pain card.

:)

Congrats paincard

Congrats for the approved LCA, paincard. I hope your next step towards getting CARD, will be little less painful.

Regards,
mhsoor

Can someone please update the file with my info
FL SESA 07/2003
ATL USDOL forwarded date 16th December 2003
I haven't received my case# from ATL USDOL yet and also can't
find case# through AVM using my Employer phone #.

Thanks...

Please Update my details

Can anyone update my details

State - FL
Filed - Mar 23, 2003
Transferred to DOL - Sept 19 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.