Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: To change the topic :

Count me in

Member ATL DOL Date
---------------------------------------------
prosix December 17,2002
DESIDON777 December 23,2002
pashwin December 27,2002
saras76 January 06, 2003
hudakchullu January 07, 2003
ognep, January 13, 2003
NII, January 23, 2003
GC2ME Feb06,2003
GA0501 Feb 06, 2003
ADOL, Feb06, 2003
waters, Feb10, 2003
mhsoor, March 10, 2003
adibazz March 23, 2003
singh244 march 11 , 2003
aksmks march26, 2003
sunny_sm April 14, 2003
rxr May 2003
H1Buser2002 May 6th 2003
satishshetty5 May12 , 2003
Some_GreenCard July 11, 2003
TAMIL_GC September 29, 2003

:D

Hot news off the press

OK folks,
lets stop beating each other up. :)

Here is some news from my NEW lawyer.
Thanks to your replies on my earlier post of switching lawyers.
Incidentally my to-be new lawyer confirmed that it is not much of a hassle switching attorneys during the Labor certification. He called up DOL and confirmed this. It seems that this kind of a thing happens all the time.

While he was on the phone, he got a chance to talk about my case status. For those of you not reading the updated list my case stats: ognep, ATL DOL RD January 13, 2003.

The person at DOL told him that there are about 500 cases before mine and that mine will come up for consideration in Late Feb or early March. So it does prove the holdiays slow-down theory quite a bit. I know it is not the best news but it better than nothing.

ognep

lrugnevm -- you are in a wrong thread wrong time with a wrong message

lrugnevm -- you are in a wrong thread wrong time with a wrong message

Yes I agree with you all, forget this person lrugnevm.

Thank you for keeping the thread warm guys...

regards,

Hi Kandy_iyer,

I haven't got the case number yet. I lost the interest also.

Updating list

prosix December 17,2002
DESIDON777 December 23,2002
pashwin December 27,2002
saras76 January 06, 2003
hudakchullu January 07, 2003
ognep, January 13, 2003
NII, January 23, 2003
GC2ME Feb06,2003
GA0501 Feb 06, 2003
ADOL, Feb06, 2003
waters, Feb10, 2003
sthirumal Feb 24, 2003
mhsoor, March 10, 2003
adibazz March 23, 2003
singh244 march 11 , 2003
aksmks march26, 2003
sunny_sm April 14, 2003
rxr May 2003
H1Buser2002 May 6th 2003
satishshetty5 May12 , 2003
smbasha July 1, 2003
Some_GreenCard July 11, 2003
TAMIL_GC September 29, 2003

Hi kandy_iyer

Have you got case # from ATL DOL. What is your rcd date. I saw your posting in Alabama SESA. Is your case approved there.

Some_GreenCard

Some_GreenCard

Hi Some_GreenCard

Yes i got my case number from ATL dol. My case was approved during sep' 3 week in Alabama SESA. But my ATl dol saying they receieved my case on OCT' 27 2003 .

Sai

Hi Kandy_iyer

Congrats on getting your case number so quickly. Your recd date is Oct 27th and when did you get your case #. Did your attorney receive without faxing a request for case #. Pl. update the forum with any info you have that might help other new members.

Thanks,
Some_Greencard

Thank you for the list

First thanks for finally getting a list going.
Paincard - i appreciate your concern for future applicants just as i do.
Without getting personal, for all those irate (passionate and therefore humorous ) comments, - i am frustrated at the lack of objectivity and action in this forum - not at delays in my application. I love my job here and that is why I am not moving back as of now.Also, I'm surprised about those who want to loathe in the sorrow and pain .
Finally, thank you for taking my message so emotionally and offensively, rather than trying to do something to better the situation.Well, I come here once a while and i am amused by the responses to say the least.All the best everyone.
-Lru

Lru,

Its fine we guys want to loathe in sorrow and pain. Nobody is asking you to do the same. And may I ask you what have YOU done to improve the situation. It is very easy to criticize some thing. Do you have any plan to get more objectivity and action in this forum. If yes please spell it else just be a silent watcher. Nobody out here appreciate your comments.

aksmks

hi prosix -- do you have any more information about the test

prosix,

Do you have any more information about the test regarding your post yesterds -- georgia SESA clearing ATL DOL cases ?

I am curious, if that changes the pace of clearing applications evern if it is temporary...

please end this bickering

Personal request to all. Let's end this bickering which cannot benifit anyone. This is a information sharing forum and let's stick to that. Those in favour say Aye!!!

A question to the Gurus!!!!

I have a predicament... I need a experience letter from a former employer which I cannot get. What are the options????

vinodatdol

go back to few pages, I remeber few members have posted that GE is processing cases locally and I can not recall that if they got that from murthy.com or some other website.

I can not point u to exact page of this thread, coz I can not do much browsing here at my work place starting from this week. They started traking us (Contractors :( ) visiting where on web.

So please check back few pages on this thread, you will find the post. It was near around when we were discussing why Jun'02, Jul'03 cases are getting certified.

Hope you understand my situation. Sorry for that.

VT or TX?

Hello everyone! My lawyer estimates that my LC will be processed in a few months based on doleta times. I know this is for LC posts but I want to ask about the next step. My friend told me that her 140/485, is being processed in Vermont even though company hq is in NC. My lawyer told me that I can't file mine in VT bec we're assigned to TX which is very slow. Can anyone enlighten me if it's allowed, my lawyer disagrees? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.