Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated waiting list

Member ATL DOL Date
---------------------------------------------
prosix December 17,2002
DESIDON777 December 23,2002
pashwin December 27,2002
saras76 January 06, 2003
hudakchullu January 07, 2003
ognep, January 13, 2003
GA0501 Feb 06, 2003
ADOL, Feb06, 2003
mhsoor, March 10, 2003
singh244 march 11 , 2003
aksmks march26, 2003
sunny_sm April 14, 2003
rxr May 2003
H1Buser2002 May 6th 2003
satishshetty5 May12 , 2003
Some_GreenCard July 11, 2003

any ideas how the holiday season will effect us

Hi, I am new in here, but I have been following the posts. Thank you all, it is really very helpful.

Any idea how this holiday season will effect the pace of clearing applications at atl dol ?

regards

vinodatldol,

I think, nobody's guess (from this forum) would be any better than yours.

The question you asked, only ATL DOL officers or GOD can answer that.

It's been 21 months since I applied my Labour from Georgia and I am still waiting for the approval. Many of my friend's who applied for GC around the same time as mine, from other centers, are in the final stages i.e. 485.

It is really frustrating. Worst part is, you can't do anything except waiting.

mhsoor

ATL really Sucks MaaN

Hear my Frustration:

My labor was applied thru NC on Feb 2002. They did not touch my paper work until May 2003!!!! close to 15 Months... all of a sudden between May-Oct 2003 they are current on thier RIR Applications!!!! People who have applied in NC during May/June under RIR got thier approval in Oct... Just 2 months wait. Now Mine has gone and stuck in Atlanta for close to 6months. I know there are people in front of me , on efrustating thing is Iam seeing approvals from Atlanta that are IT related during Sept./OCt/Nov cases of 2003!!!! I don;t know have they kept out applications past this date and now working back wards and forwards... they are not following any rule as such.... My Brother was appiled in NJ same time, now he is having his EAD already... I know it really sucks, ... but what to do??? GOD need to wish us all a very GOOD Luck next year.... so we can get out approvals faster!!!!!!

Thanks

2 questions

My state LCA was filed on Oct 10th in FL. It then moved on to Atlanta and hence my posting on this thread. I dont know the date when it moved from Florida to Atlanta.

Q1. I do not know when it moved as my employer and lawyer do not provide that visibility. Is there some one with similar dates, or knows some one with same dates and respective regions to give me some insights? Has any one of you been able to ge your case status on a name basis and not based on case id?

Q2. Due to the notice to all certifying officers, does that mean that things will get expediated at Atlanta?

I am on RIR category.

Thanks in advance for those who take the time to reply. Appreciate the feedback.

Hi H1Buser2002

Hey H1Buser2002,

Sorry to hear that, it may be easy to say to leave your frustration there and get on with life! I wish you luck in the days to come..

Cheers Maan.
R

Hi mohicanmohican

My FL state was filed on Feb 12th and it got forwaded to Atlanta on July 1st . My Rcd Date @ Atlanta is July 11th , got case # on Oct 23rd.

Recently i found my Date of birth is wrong and my attorney has faxed requesting my ETA-750B form to be returned back for correction. My attorney is expecting that it will take months for analyst to open my case and send ETA-750B for correction.

If you have case# and agent id for FL state filing, please follow the link to see your status.
http://www.floridajobs.org/WPS_ALC/case_status.html

HTH's,
Green Card

All the best to all December Atl DOL receipients. Udutta's approval reporting did mention one December case (December 4, 2002) that got approved. Hopefully they'll get a move on on all pending cases and into the forthcoming months.

Mohicanmohican might want to try calling Atl DOL (404) 562-2131 and try inputting Employer's phone number and see where that takes him.

Continue updating approvals on this thread.
:)

Prosix,
Can you check your case status today and update if any progress? Does anyone have case numbers from Dec 1st,2nd,3rd week ?

Look on the bright side. At least, ATL DOL is moving ahead and tackling December cases.

Mine is:
ATL DOL recorded date: January 26, 2003.
Case Number: 04397XXX

I have checked today and in fact I do 3 times a day. That became my normal schedule :D now. Still pending

Hi Some_GreenCard,

Mine is too far from this list. Thats why i did not updated my case. Here you go..

Member ATL DOL Date
---------------------------------------------
prosix December 17,2002
DESIDON777 December 23,2002
pashwin December 27,2002
saras76 January 06, 2003
hudakchullu January 07, 2003
ognep, January 13, 2003
GA0501 Feb 06, 2003
ADOL, Feb06, 2003
mhsoor, March 10, 2003
singh244 march 11 , 2003
aksmks march26, 2003
sunny_sm April 14, 2003
rxr May 2003
H1Buser2002 May 6th 2003
satishshetty5 May12 , 2003
Some_GreenCard July 11, 2003
TAMIL_GC September 29, 2003

Question to all Gurus!!!

Hello all,

Iam in a strange situation. I came to know today that our company is UP FOR SALE!!!!! OOPS... thats bad news for all of us... Iam on my 7th yr extension and have got the approval this august, valid till March 2004.

If its bought by another company, Waht will happen to my GC process??? State labor has been cleared and now waiting on this atalnta to wake up and do thier JOB ...... Will I have to start over again???? If yes, I cannot right??? Labor from this new company is not applied 1 yr prior to the expiry of the h1 and there might be more complications!!! Can Some one help me with thier input and any experiences so far?????

Status
Not open for further replies.