Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in what order ?

Are they processing in the order that they received ??
Does anybody have an idea exactly how they are processing ?

I wish they had premium processing for this stage too ?

NII,
How do you know they are processing December cases? Did you call them or do you have any case numbers from December' 02 ?

understand

I understand everyone's frustration in this waiting. My case was submitted to GA SESA back in May, 2001. Even LC will be approved in spring 2004, that will be 3 years. And think ahead that 485 is taking around 3 years right now. So the whole GC process is taking about 6 years. What can you do besides praying for not being laid off in the 6 long years?

I learned from my lawyer that sometimes ATL DOL put similar cases altogether and process them at once. That is why some lucky folks get approved in a month for their LC, while others are waiting forever. This is really not fair as our lives and careers are put to jeopady.

Anyway, Merry Christmas! Keep faith no matter what happens.

Finally ATLDOL moves on from NOV '02 cases to DEC '02 cases.

They are taking roughly month and a half to two months for processing one months case (according to my attorney).

mhsoor

Thanks NII..

OK now since ATL is officially processing Dec'02 cases I am hoping to see approvals/RFE's for

prosix December 17,2002
DESIDON777 December 23,2002
pashwin December 27,2002

atleast by first week of January. Good Luck prosix and DesiDon77.

prosix... looks like the AVM is batch updated every evening around 6pm .... ill call AVM everyday from now on.

Thanks Pashwin ,

I am too just hoping. 04394500 Recvd Nov 13th is still pending and I donno how can they say they finished Nov cases. May be they have not updated the AVM since 25Nov'03. May be my case has already been approved and not comming on AVM, who knows. Anyway I will update you guys once I will hear approval/Denial/NOF/RTE etc

:D

RFE on mine

Loks like they had issued RFE on mine aftert freaking 25 months
of wait....

Lawyer had responded, any idea on how long going to make
mine delayed ? is it months or weeks ... pls advice

by the way mine went ATL DOL Nov 7th 2002....

Thanks

asraj,
When was the RFE date and when did the attorney respond ? I think they normally respond in 10-14 days after response is sent to make a decision as per the postings in this forum

Re: understand

You are assuming that TSC won't get even slower......

Originally posted by atl01
I understand everyone's frustration in this waiting. My case was submitted to GA SESA back in May, 2001. Even LC will be approved in spring 2004, that will be 3 years. And think ahead that 485 is taking around 3 years right now. So the whole GC process is taking about 6 years. What can you do besides praying for not being laid off in the 6 long years?

I learned from my lawyer that sometimes ATL DOL put similar cases altogether and process them at once. That is why some lucky folks get approved in a month for their LC, while others are waiting forever. This is really not fair as our lives and careers are put to jeopady.

Anyway, Merry Christmas! Keep faith no matter what happens.

I140, Future Employee

Hi

Hi Guys, I know this is not the right place to post this, But I am very +ve at getting any response

I started my GC processing from my family friend's company back in Sept 2001 under future employee category. I never worked for that company. Now it is at Regional labor state. I promised that, I will start working for them once my labor is approved. I would like to go back to that company and work for them until 180 days were passed (Under 180- day rule).
Is it possible for me to change the company after 180 days, even when it is filed under "Future employee" Category

Looking forward to hear something, and any help would be appreciated

Based on this., I will make a great step now

Thanks
Sunny

Similar Question to sthirumall

Hi Guys,

Nice to see all of you working together for your GCs. I wanted to join the group , i filed my case as future employment from florida(in april 2003) through a small company X. The employer said the case got approved from state and has been forwarded to region.
I have recently completed 5 Yrs on my H1. I also have a labor going through the current employer (Company-Y) from New York applied in May 2002.

Can someone answer me these Questions:
1) If company Y lays me off , can i apply for 7 yr extension using my future employment GC company X.
2) if yes, how soon should i apply or when. Do i have to be on H1 from them during the 6th year to get extension for 7th year.
3) Is it possible to join any Company Z using the H1 extension from company X. I mean is the 7 th yr extension allows to work only for that company?

I would appreciate if you can answer these..thanks alot.

Sri

Any body Waiting for Nov Rec. Date

I have a friend who has a received date of Nov 19th, 2002. Still waiting for response. He called DOL and the lady told him that they are still processing Nov. Cases

Anyone here waiting for Nov. Case? The website states that they are processing Dec. cases...It does not make sense.

Pain Card

This waiting for over a year does not make sense. Nothing does. Officially, on the web-site they state processing December cases. Can be liable for false advertising/notice issuance, perhaps?
:D

I think this govt. itself is fraud, so why can't be these federal departments :D reprt fake dates.

I don't think they have finished Nov yet and also think they have approved lot of Dec cases back in Sep. DOL freeks suck !!

Nov Case

Mine went to ATL DOL on Nov 7th and looks like i got a REF on it

But my Employer would not disclose what they asked and when did they replied

I will let you know if i find anything .. hopefully soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.