Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on your labor status...please post the forum and keep it live...

sai1234 Mar 10 2003

atldolwait Apr 08 2003
sunny_sm Apr 14 2003
gcsucks Apr 23 2003
Sanan Apr 28 2003 GA

rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003
satishshetty5 May 12 2003
gceeker05 May 16 2003 GA
Labor_Sucks May 16 2003
HotlantaGuy May 23 2003 GA
nishokie May 25 2003
avala May 30 2003 GA

We know about Labor_sucks status , how about other???any updates ???

I have a question about Case #s and the Dates and was wondering if someone has an answer for the same.
Me and my friend are working with the same employer and our case details are as follows.

gceeker05 Case_Num 044 043XX R_So 10/8/2002 R_Ro 5/16/2003
b0mbay Case_Num 044 035XX R_So 5/8/2003 R_Ro 6/2/2003

Although, my case # is after him, R_RO and R_SO dates are ahead of his dates. Is there something that is of concern or is there something more then meets the eye? My friend has butterfly running in his stomach and we are planning to personally meet the Attorney.

Not there yet !

Status is still "Received in Regional Office on Apr 14 2003"

3 years and waiting...

-sunny_sm

Some_GreenCard said:

sai1234 Mar 10 2003

atldolwait Apr 08 2003
sunny_sm Apr 14 2003
gcsucks Apr 23 2003
Sanan Apr 28 2003 GA

rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003
gceeker05 May 16 2003 GA
Labor_Sucks May 16 2003
nishokie May 25 2003
avala May 30 2003 GA

I think I know who you are..... :)

Are you both working for firm called "Employer_Not_Cooperating Inc.". :D

Let me know when/if you get answer to your question.

gceeker05................

:cool: Yes, you are right.. :eek:

usnycus said:

Nope, Same old received in the damn Regional office :rolleyes:

Some_GreenCard said:

sai1234 Mar 10 2003

atldolwait Apr 08 2003
sunny_sm Apr 14 2003
gcsucks Apr 23 2003
Sanan Apr 28 2003 GA

rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003
gceeker05 May 16 2003 GA
Labor_Sucks May 16 2003
nishokie May 25 2003
avala May 30 2003 GA

Members,

Kindly participate in the poll. Check following poll:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=143769

We planning to create a new thread with the same name and renaming existing thread by appending "Old". We will keep old thread for a week (or more) and then move it in Archive folder for your reference. We will also provide a link in new thread pointing to old one. Old thread will be visible but you will not be able to post any messages(s).

We did same for Chicago Regional DOL center user and posted important info. on very first page to guide new users. Check newly created thread at the following link to get idea:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=143855

Kindly start updating Poll thread with any information you want us to carry over to the new thread. Also, drop me a PM or mail if you have any question/suggestion regarding proposed change(s).

Thanks in Advance
LC Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I also know who you are ..... :-(
Employer : S... Tough life... i had some friends working there...but got their GC's successfully.. :)

usnycus said:

labor sucks

Is there a way you can tell me if any LC's for the following series case numbers have been certified?

044048XX

thanks

044048xx

I dont think any of the cases in that range have been processed, I checked the AVM.
Sorry for the bad news..........

nishokie said:
Is there a way you can tell me if any LC's for the following series case numbers have been certified?

044048XX

thanks

044035XX Cases List

hi Guys,

Here is the list of CERTIFIED cases in 044035xx series.

I still think DOL does not have process guide lines or may be some companies are lobbying with DOL. I still don't understand the case numbers & Recieved dates, its all chaos.

I can get you the list tommorow on the range that you mentioned, if you give me your DOT code. Based on the case_num you can check randomly thru AVM if they are certified or not. By that way you can find if they are close to your case...will that work for you ?

nishokie said:

044048XX

thanks

Some_GreenCard

When DOL is not following a pattern I guess its a bit difficult to estimate the
process times. I have the DOL database, there is no pattern for certification.

Some_GreenCard said:
I can get you the list tommorow on the range that you mentioned, if you give me your DOT code. Based on the case_num you can check randomly thru AVM if they are certified or not. By that way you can find if they are close to your case...will that work for you ?

Some_GreenCard said:

cool !!! my DOT code is 050.067-014 and my case # falls in the series 044048XX. Thanks for your help.

By the way, do let me know how you guys do this........

nishokie

I have a copy of the DOL database, which I imported to SQL Server.

nishokie said:
cool !!! my DOT code is 050.067-014 and my case # falls in the series 044048XX. Thanks for your help.

I have DOL database downloaded in MS access and write all kinds of queries..to understand the pattern..but never understood DOL stratergy.

I'll get you list..since database is at my work.

nishokie said:

Yeah..even AVM is tired of giving us the same info. "received regional office" :rolleyes: but after carefully analysing the certified case details looks like the most certified without being in the proper line are the food industry and the poultry farm in GA..what a bummer..so much for graduating in engineering and software.. :confused: should have been a chef to hear the word "certified" i guess..

DOL Discrimination..............

I thought DOL is supposed to process cases by Date of Priority. instead they are processing by job title. Thats straight discrimination or they dont give a damn about other professions or how long people have to wait............

swami_gc said:
Yeah..even AVM is tired of giving us the same info. "received regional office" :rolleyes: but after carefully analysing the certified case details looks like the most certified without being in the proper line are the food industry and the poultry farm in GA..what a bummer..so much for graduating in engineering and software.. :confused: should have been a chef to hear the word "certified" i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.