Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

Hi , My PERM was filed on 5/30/06. That's my second try, first PERM application was filed August, 2005, took DOL 6 months to deny it, something was missing in the address i think. First time we never got a sponsorship email. Now we got a call from DOL, the contact person , my boss's wife was not in, our secretary asked if they want to speak to my boss, they said "yes", he confirmed the application, and they said, your case is now "in process"...I guess that's better than last year. God be with me this time and all of you! Good luck.

I can't wait anymore....

It's been 54 days since I filed my LC...
Me and my friends in the same profession with almost same background filed at the same time on the same day in the same geographic location by the same Lawyer. All of them got the approval in less than 2 weeks. Mine is STILL in process.. Well.. I know DOL people do LC thing completely randomly. I was always unlucky in my whole life. I don't think I'm lucky this time either. I might have to wait forever until my file gets picked. I can't wait anymore... I'm tired. I'm burnt out. My boss is thinking about replacing me. Maybe I should go back to my country.....

Well 54 is not a big Days..People got certified even long awaited days that U R.

Bye the Way Ur Nickname doesnt seems like that U r so broken in this Issue. Ur Nuckname shows U r a Sporty & Funky Person..

sexyanita said:
Me and my friends in the same profession with almost same background filed at the same time on the same day in the same geographic location by the same Lawyer. All of them got the approval in less than 2 weeks. Mine is STILL in process.. Well.. I know DOL people do LC thing completely randomly. I was always unlucky in my whole life. I don't think I'm lucky this time either. I might have to wait forever until my file gets picked. I can't wait anymore... I'm tired. I'm burnt out. My boss is thinking about replacing me. Maybe I should go back to my country.....

Re: Patience

Hi SexyAnita,

Mine is pending for 46 days now. There are many of us in the same situation. No need for despair. It can be frustrating, but since we can do nothing but wait, no point in worrying too much about it. I also check my application status online several times a day and get disappointed to always see the status as "IN PROCESS". I guess I will forget about it for a few days. It will come when it comes.

sexyanita said:

I've posted elsewhere but am posting details of my miserable case here:

8/18/2005 - PERM LC filed
10/27/2005 - Audit Notice received
9/16/2005 - Responded to Audit
3/24/2006 - LC Denied (Reason: Form ETA 9089 did not have original signatures) I have copies that show the forms had signatures!
4/11/2006 - Request for Reconsideration Sent
6/12/2006 - Email received from USDOL to the effect that the CO has reviewed the employer’s request and has determined that one or more of the denial reason(s) is/are valid.

1) One lawyer recommends I send it to BALCA, one says I should refile. Any advice?

2) Is it true that I could have actually called the DOL and spoken to the certifying officer? My lawyer said there was no way to call the DOL and the only way was to email the ATLANTA processing center. If someone were to call should it be the employer or the applicant?

3) I also read somewhere on this board about an AILA committee - pardon my ignorance but what do they do?

I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm a little desperate here. I only wish I had gone through this forum before in detail. I have till Monday at midnight to respond to their email - I can withdraw and re-file or go to BALCA. If I do not respond they will send it to BALCA. Any help is appreciated.

Perma said:
I've posted elsewhere but am posting details of my miserable case here:

8/18/2005 - PERM LC filed
10/27/2005 - Audit Notice received
9/16/2005 - Responded to Audit
3/24/2006 - LC Denied (Reason: Form ETA 9089 did not have original signatures) I have copies that show the forms had signatures!
4/11/2006 - Request for Reconsideration Sent
6/12/2006 - Email received from USDOL to the effect that the CO has reviewed the employer’s request and has determined that one or more of the denial reason(s) is/are valid.

1) One lawyer recommends I send it to BALCA, one says I should refile. Any advice?

2) Is it true that I could have actually called the DOL and spoken to the certifying officer? My lawyer said there was no way to call the DOL and the only way was to email the ATLANTA processing center. If someone were to call should it be the employer or the applicant?

3) I also read somewhere on this board about an AILA committee - pardon my ignorance but what do they do?

I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm a little desperate here. I only wish I had gone through this forum before in detail. I have till Monday at midnight to respond to their email - I can withdraw and re-file or go to BALCA. If I do not respond they will send it to BALCA. Any help is appreciated.

i believe refiling(try EB2) with all the lessons learnt, should get your case cleared in 3-4 weeks.

sexyanita said:

People have been waiting for their LC approvals for 5+ years. And you've been waiting for 54 days and all "burnt out". At least have some courtesy not to publish bullshit like that to this forum.

Approved in 80 days

Hi Guys,
My EB-2 PERM from Atlanta was approved.

PD: March/31/2006
AD: June/19/2006

No Audit.

Vincent

waiting for PERM case to get approved

My labor was filed in Dec 2004, converted to PERM on March 22, 2006, recieved 45 day letter a week back, replied on same very day. Case still shows in progress. My employer has filed around 10 conversion cases , all got approved 2 weeks back but mine...

Any one in same situation....Any tips what to do...

Salary

Hi,

Westchester county, New York... Level II for Software Developer is 71.000/ year. It is true??????????????????????????

Contacting DOL

I have been waiting 93 days for my perm to be approved. (EB2-MS+2 Yrs). I asked my firms lawer to contact the Atlanta DOL at PLC.Atlanta@dol.gov, however Iam not sure he is going to do it.

I expect him to get back to me with some crap about "Usual Processing Times" and "Am continuously monitoring your case" (whatever that means! :confused: ).

I have my case number, so is there a way I can directly get in touch with the DOL at Atlanta or check my status online (My firm does not give anyone else access to the doleta website since that would expose all the other cases) :mad:

Perm Approved1

Thanks all for all answers, my LABOR was approved today, by Atlanta office. Just have to wait and have patience. Good Luck to All !!!! :) :) :) :) :)

afocante said:
Thanks all for all answers, my LABOR was approved today, by Atlanta office. Just have to wait and have patience. Good Luck to All !!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats, afocante :D!!!
I remember you were very worried about your audit. How did your lawyer / employer respond to the audit due to foreign language requirement?

Hello MVINAYS

mvinays said:
Congrats, afocante :D!!!
I remember you were very worried about your audit. How did your lawyer / employer respond to the audit due to foreign language requirement?

Hi Mvinays,

how are you ? Yes, that was my case, I was very worried abouth the Audit..it's hard when you get an audit..I got one based in foreing language..the real necessity of my employer business, we send many documents proving that necessity....and everthing went fine..people in Atlanta are good....!!!!

Thanks again, and I wish the best for everyone here, and remember, patience..it's not easy...but patience !!! :) :) :) :) :)

I am glad things went well for you. Just hope everybody here gets approved soon. I had the feeling that Chicago was much better than Atlanta in terms of approvals and speed of adjudication. Hope I am wrong. :)

Waiting for PERM from Atlanta

Applied : 02/15/2006
EB2 - BS + 5 years

It's been more than 130 days. No approval yet.

06/25/2006: Leadership Changes in Atlanta National Processing Center

Unconfirmed sources indicate that the Certifying Officer of Atlanta National Processing Center for PERM applications departed from the post and there was a vaccuum in the leadership in the office for a short while. It could have affected the processing times for the PERM cases which were processed by the Atlanta office. However, the former Certifying Officer of Atlanta Region, Dr. Floyd Goodman, is reportedly filling in the post and the Atlanta office is back to normal operation. Chicago National Processing Center is headed by Charlene Gilde, who was involved in the reengineering of the current labor certification system before the reengineering was launched. The National Processing Centers in Chicago and Atlata are permament offices and the directors, certifying officers, government analysts, other than contractors, are permanent employees.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com