Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

Perm Approved

EB3-Priority Date: 07/04
Perm Filed: 09/08/05 - No Audit
Perm Approved Online: 03/20/06
Certified Perm received in mail: 04/04/06

Advice to those who have applied and it's taking forever....just have patience......Good luck to everyone.

Hi,

If it is was filed in 09/08/05 how come priority date is 07/04 ? I thought Priority date was date of filing.

shivany said:
EB3-Priority Date: 07/04
Perm Filed: 09/08/05 - No Audit
Perm Approved Online: 03/20/06
Certified Perm received in mail: 04/04/06

Advice to those who have applied and it's taking forever....just have patience......Good luck to everyone.

Kept earlier PD

I had originally filed in 2004, and then refiled when PERM came out....so i just kept my earlier priority date......

PERM Denied

hi
Applied : 11/15/05
Category : EB2 @ Atlanta
Req : Ms + 1/BS + 5
Job Title : sr. DBA
No Audit. Nothing !! Infact no news after replying to sponsorship email !! What can I do ? Please advise.. desperate for help.

4evernp said:
hi
Applied : 11/15/05
Category : EB2 @ Atlanta
Req : Ms + 1/BS + 5
Job Title : sr. DBA
No Audit. Nothing !! Infact no news after replying to sponsorship email !! What can I do ? Please advise.. desperate for help.

Sorry to know.

What was the reason for denial?

What did your employer/lawyer answer for questions 8, 8-A, 8-B and 8-C?

PERM denied for want of street address of previous employer

Wanted to share the info:

Filed : 6th October 2005 by mail
category : EB3
reason: previous job held during 1995 to 1997 in India did not contain street address of the employer!!(job held almost 10 years ago!!). I do not have the denail letter copy yet. Heard this from our legal department.

I am in the 6th year visa ending Oct 06. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Attorney is going to appeal with the right info. Has anyone got the petition approved after such denial?

I would appreciate if some one can answer my query.
Thanks.

hi
I dont know the reason because havent received the denial letter. Just checked the status online. However how u could be more specific with the question .. because i see subsections in the form and i m not sure which subsection are u referring too.?

thanks
4evernp

Hello for Atlanta

My process has being "in process" status for 70 days, since 29th January. I would like to know if somebody had the status changed or approved, and if somebody know if the process in Atlanta is moving on ....????

Thanks

4evernp said:
hi
I dont know the reason because havent received the denial letter. Just checked the status online. However how u could be more specific with the question .. because i see subsections in the form and i m not sure which subsection are u referring too.?

thanks
4evernp

What did your employer/lawyer answer for questions H-7, H-7A H-8, H-8A, H-8B and H-8C?

I'm guessing your denial may be due to Kellogg's case.

Please help

Job: Physician
EB2
PD: Jan 19
Case status:in process

I am getting very anxious as my case is pending since Jan19.

My attorney wrote level I for skill level in the prevailing wage information section. Is level I accurate for a physician with a license?

Secondly, he wrote 12 months in Section H 5A for number of months of training required. It should have been 36 months.

What do you advise about my situation? Should I withdraw and reapply, or just wait? Please help

4evernp said:
hi mvinays
Any ideas on what might have happened on my case ?

4evernp,
See the highlighted areas in the attached image files which are excerpts from the Final PERM Regulation published on Dec 27, 2004.

This will explain the reason for denial based on Kellogg's case.

Applied first time without perm in Feb 2004.

Category EB2
Position Senior developer, Master or Bachelor + 5 years of experience

Reapplied with PERM this year.
Filed on 03/07/2006
Certified online on 04/11/2006

Good luck everyone!

I am waiting since 01/12/2006. Seems it is moving for some, not for some.
I am not sure, but I think if your application is the first one from the companny, it probably takes time.
I am not sure if this is the pattern.

Again

My process is "in process" for 73 days already, nothing changed. Are they moving it? Do you guys know what happens after 90 days ?

thanks guys !!!
:cool:

mvinays

hi
On my case the H8 is yes and not NO. I dont know what went wrong. Any ideas ? Because if H8 is no then it might trigger a kelloggs denial but what for otherwise ?