Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

EB3 Category

I'm joining this thread.Are there anyone with approvals for the filing date 10/01.Please let me know.

Thank you.

PERM Approved

Hi all,

Just got the good news from my lawyer today that my PERM was approved. :) Exact 8 weeks...

Applied: 10/20/05
Certified: 12/15/05

Good luck to everyone with their applications...

jklm9876 said:
Hi all,

Just got the good news from my lawyer today that my PERM was approved. :) Exact 8 weeks...

Applied: 10/20/05
Certified: 12/15/05

Good luck to everyone with their applications...
Congrats!!!
please give some detailes about your case... ;)

Filing EB2 when EB3 is already Approved

Dear Forum

I have got a EB3 PErm Approved on July ,,Now I plan to file in EB2 as I have a Masters Degree....

Can I file a 2nd PERM in EB2 when I have a EB3 approved in My name..

Or how do I cancel the EB3 PERM?

Please HELP

Shovon

Certified!

Thanks G_D!!!
finally.... so happy to see my status changed from I.P to Certified!
good luck to all!

EB2, B.S +5, MIS,
Apply:10/26/2005
cert: 12/16/2005

another certified!

just got news from HR, my PERM
filed: 10/31/05
received certified copy: 12/15/05

good luck to everyone!

certified

Certified today.
applied:21/11/05
certified:20/12/05
atlanta,eb2.
Good luck to every one....!!! :D

HI ALL

I am new to PERM so had few questions.

I am in the process of applying in PERM. Since I have a masters degree I would like to apply in EB2 as I have MS +5. But my attorney is saying that for me to get perm eb2 approval, we have to show MS as minimum requirement and BS+5 alone will not suffice. He is saying that if we specify an alternate education and exp as BS+5 as minimum in 9089 draft, then at I140 state chances are that USCIS will put the application under Eb3 instead of EB2. I dont get it. He is listing MS as a requirement but also specifying an alternate education and exp to increase the chances of getting PERM approval. But at the same time he is saying that if we list just MS then PERM denial chances are high. he is saying the mention of alternate edu+exp in 9089 as BS+5 increases app to be put in Eb3 but at the same time decreases chances of PERM denial as I have already started my 6th year. So getting a denial after 2-3 months will put me at risk of not able to extend H1.

I have been told by my attorney that PERM denials have been coming if the requirement is just MS. But having the language in 9089 that BS+5 as alternate is more appropriate but can be used by USCIS to put in EB3 instead of EB2.

Any recent experiences will help

hsm74 said:
HI ALL

I am new to PERM so had few questions.

I am in the process of applying in PERM. Since I have a masters degree I would like to apply in EB2 as I have MS +5. But my attorney is saying that for me to get perm eb2 approval, we have to show MS as minimum requirement and BS+5 alone will not suffice. He is saying that if we specify an alternate education and exp as BS+5 as minimum in 9089 draft, then at I140 state chances are that USCIS will put the application under Eb3 instead of EB2. I dont get it. He is listing MS as a requirement but also specifying an alternate education and exp to increase the chances of getting PERM approval. But at the same time he is saying that if we list just MS then PERM denial chances are high. he is saying the mention of alternate edu+exp in 9089 as BS+5 increases app to be put in Eb3 but at the same time decreases chances of PERM denial as I have already started my 6th year. So getting a denial after 2-3 months will put me at risk of not able to extend H1.

I have been told by my attorney that PERM denials have been coming if the requirement is just MS. But having the language in 9089 that BS+5 as alternate is more appropriate but can be used by USCIS to put in EB3 instead of EB2.

Any recent experiences will help

nice story....but: you must fine a proffesion on ONET that mach EXACTLY your case. these days it makes no sence to file EB3, unless you dont have other options...
if, as you say, you have MS+5, you can file for EB1. in that case you can skip the Labor cert (PERM) and go directly to file I-140/485 (as long as it is available).
do some research (as i did) and fine the best ONET for your case. if your lawyer doesnt want to do it, find another one. :)

New to PERM

My job location is in VA, comp is in OH. When PERM was filed the application has a case number starting with A-*. Reading through the forum I see that A means Atlanta. All advertisement related to this PERM app was done in OH, is that going to matter?

Please let me know if I have to pull out my currently filed PERM app because it should have gone to Chicago considering the company location from where it was filed is in OH....

Thanks

I guess I am covered

I have found some information that would help me out...on murthy FAQ

Question: I am a software contractor working with company X. I am working in Connecticut for a client. I applied for my labor. Before the labor is cleared, I move to a project with a different client outside Connecticut. Do I have to apply for a labor again (my company is still X)?

Answer: As long as the labor is filed using the company"s HQ address and not the temporary work site, then it is fine. The Department of Labor normally expects a person to only file the PERM or LC where the work is performed. The problem is that, with "roving" employees whose work locations keep changing, the HQ rule applies for the filing place for the LC and I-140, etc. This rule was set up after the technology boom of the 1990s, but the burden is on the employer to show that it is a roving employee position and the company is actually headquartered where the PERM or LC is filed or it is the business"s corporate HQ. Nov-21-2005.

scatcat said:
My job location is in VA, comp is in OH. When PERM was filed the application has a case number starting with A-*. Reading through the forum I see that A means Atlanta. All advertisement related to this PERM app was done in OH, is that going to matter?

Please let me know if I have to pull out my currently filed PERM app because it should have gone to Chicago considering the company location from where it was filed is in OH....

Thanks

Has anyone filed recently in Atlanta ?

Has anyone filed for PERM in Atlanta recently ? Please post your details.

Every one's support required.

Dear Friends,

Join and Support the fight against retrogression at

http://immigrationvoice.org

Lot of activities are going on to fight against EB retrogression.

The team is working with a professional lobbyist and we won't fail this time.

We will win the fight.We need everyone's support.

Some of the benefits:
Filing I-485 even if priority date is not current. Doing so would entitle us for an EAD that would give us flexibility for job opportunities.
Increasing the annual Green Card quota.
Eliminating/Reducing retrogression by recapturing unused visas and removing dependents from numerical visa limits.

Good luck.

Refiling in PERM after amending old LC

Refiling or Conversion in PERM by amending the job requirement/ minimum requirment in the old BEC application.

Please post if you have refiled after amending the old BEC application and how long to wait for refiling after requesting amendment at BEC or can the PERM be refiled while attaching documentation of amendments without waiting for confirmation from BEC on amendment. Thanks.

perm filed dec-16-2005 denied 21st dec-05
my case
MSME with 1 year exp, filing center Atlanta
reason wrong date + alien should meet the actual minimum requirement to perform the job
lawyer said, its not a problem he will refile
question; any boby got approval after a perm denial thanks

Congratualtions

Could you please provide details...which state did you apply from, EB3 or EB2? What field did you apply in?

Thanks and congratualtions once again.

conundrum said:
My PERM was approved on the 3rd of Jan.
Applied on the 24th of Oct
:)

Waiting...

I had applied for PERM ( refile case) on 9/19/05 on EB2 to atlanta. From the day one it is in Process. It is good news that my colegue who applied on 10/12/05, got it approved today in EB2. I guess the refile cases are taking much more time and do not see much approvals on the re-filed cases.