+++ Atlanta People: What is the latest? +++

e17345

Registered Users (C)
Hello, what is the latest for those who have/are/will be going through the Atlanta office....what is the latest besides the what they have on the website, which is June 2004...

Hey, there is one from this year,make a search from Sep05 I think! There a couple of messages from ATL people, including myself. LucyMO got her GC she was waiting for it since last year. Another guy Humberto from Jan05 got his interview notice for the end of this year.
I hope they get faster...is incredible that ATL gets just ONE office for a big state with such a large immigration community (who are applying).

Well, to their credit, their completion rates have jumped. It now seems to take less than a year to get to interview date, based on Humberto's post.

Constantly checking wont make it happen faster, and personally, I'm trying to cut down on checking these forums to once a week (so far I've failed ) :rolleyes:

Based on the thread maintained by ari4u (the most diligent person on these forums, he deserves an award!) the next person who is up for a notice is forex_dealer, with a notice date of 3/22/05. The latest completion rate is 330 days, his interview date will be 2/15/2006 based on that completion rate. If he gets an interview date before 2/15/2006, we know they are moving along at a faster clip than 330 days.

So thats where we stand. Hopefully, forex_dealer will post his interview date as soon as he gets it.

e17345, based on your enthusiasm and energy, you remind me of someone who would start saying "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" after the 2nd hour of a 10 hour trip. This is not intended to be a mean-spirited comment and I hope its received as just an observation on my part.

Y'all have a good weekend.

+++QDude+++

Our dates match very closely. Lets stay in touch to monitor progress....
---------------------------------------------------------------
4/20/2005: Day 01 -- Mailed I-485, I-765 & I-131 to Chicago
4/27/2005: Day 07 -- Receipt Date
5/23/2005: Day 34 -- Notice Date
6/21/2005: Day 63 -- AP approved on-line
7/05/2005: Day 77 -- Received AP (expiration: June 2006)
7/27/2005: Day 99 -- FP & Biometric Completed
8/09/2005: Day 143 -- EAD Approved on-line
8/15/2005: Day 149 -- EAD Received (expiration: June 2006)

Guys:
We definitely need to give credit to ari4u his trackers are awesome. Also the Atlanta office does not only covers GA, also covers states like ALABAMA, for example in my are there is only one private practice that covers the physical and one OHG in which they cover all the companies medical claims. To get Biometrics you have to drive 90 miles. But with all this and all for the last couple of months they have been clearing severals months at a time worth of cases. We'll keep in contact.

I had to drove more than 180 miles for getting bio/fp done, three times now!
see my waitting list below.

Not sure why but the Atlanta Local Office processing time has not changed this month...it says October 19 as the latest update....

Hope it is not a sign of how quick they have been processing...

Anyone filing from Atlanta, do have any updates on your front this month ???

Check the AOS timeline from Ari4u, I think is moving there already people in 2005 that are getting their interview notice. The website timeline for DO's is late, they don't updated frequently although the NBC process time is at Nov.
I really hope that is moving, I don't know why ATL is so slow comparing to California or TX or as my husband said probably there offices are bigger and have more personal.