Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

Awaiting IL

Hi guys

I went this morning 09/24/2007 to check on the status of my husband application. Like javajag - the status was that the Fp was cleared as well as the name check and we are in line for an interview date. So that was some good news knowing all was well with those two things. So we continue to wait - I am so anxious !!:)

My PD is 06/11/2007. I had my FP done on 07/18/2007. I did an InfoPass enquiry on 09/14 and they told me I should expect my IL soon. When i asked how soon, he kind of hesitated and said in a couple of months.

My PD is 06/11/2007. I had my FP done on 07/18/2007. I did an InfoPass enquiry on 09/14 and they told me I should expect my IL soon. When i asked how soon, he kind of hesitated and said in a couple of months.

That's what they say it to everybody....."Couple of months"...it's their standard generic statement. I did my infopass apptt back in June. The officer told me that I should get my IL in couple of months. I got my IL in the second week of Sep. Good luck.

:eek:Hello Guys,

I went to the DO for infopass yesterday.The officer said my name check is finished ,but FP is not finished. I asked if i could do the FP in US ,since my last FP card which was sent to TSC together with n400 form was taken outside US when I was out off the state.But the officer said i can do nothing until received a letter from TSC.I snet the FP paper card with n400 at 2nd July and they recieved at 6th July. I don't know what should I do:( for the FP.The officer told me that the Name check part is the most difficult part for check,but why my FP check take so long time ....

I also check the status of my address change ,since I changed my address one month ago when I called the customer service center.they said I shold receive a letter in 45days.but until now,one more month passed,nothing received.:confused:

I am so worried,because I will go for a oversea's work for several months.I can not take the infopass again.What should I do if I will not receve letters from TSC?

Interview done but no Oath letter yet -- Atlanta DO

Hi All,

My wife had her interview on 09/12/2007 @ 1:25 PM @ Atlanta DO. After sucessfully completing her Citizenship interview she got "Congratulations...your case is recomended for approval" letter. As Atlanta DO has cut off time of 1:00 PM for the afternoon oath ceremony, the DO told her that she'll get her oath letter in mail.

Alter 3 week still no oath letter. Is anyone had or know this kind of situation. Please let us know your experience.

Thanks,
NSV

My wifes N-400 timeline
------------------------
Mailed: 05/02/2007
TSC Received: 05/07/2007
ND: 05/14/2007
PD: 05/07/2007
NOA Received: 05/19/2007
FD Date: 06/14/2007
IL Notice Recd: 08/04/2007
Interview: 09/12/2007
Oath: XXXXXXXXX

Interview and Oath

I was of the impression that both interview and oath were done the same day in Atlanta. So if you guys experienced that - I am wondering of that's an indication of changes - which might help explain why WE still have not gotten our IL as of yet with a PD of June 7.

Updates ANYONE???

Interview & Oath

I was of the impression that both interview and oath were done the same day in Atlanta. So if you guys experienced that - I am wondering of that's an indication of changes - which might help explain why WE still have not gotten our IL as of yet with a PD of June 7.

Updates ANYONE???

FYI, I have heard if the interview is conducted in the mornings, usually you wil get to take the oath the very same day. If your interview is after 1pm, then you may be asked to come back again to take the oath.

Looks Like Its all STOP

Updates ANYONE???

If you look at latest from NSV you will see that FP to IL was 6/14 to 08/04, less than two months. Now look with you pashapuffy your FP was in July and almost three months on no IL.

Things must have slowed to a stop, my FP was back on 08/10 so it will be next year I guess before I get my IL.

i got my fingerprint in july as well, and so far no interview notification. I called my lawyer today to make some inquiries. I went to infopass yesterday, and they said my file was removed for congressional inquiry or somethin... what the heck does that mean??? I already took my fingerprint twice.

FP twice ???

i got my fingerprint in july as well, and so far no interview notification. I called my lawyer today to make some inquiries. I went to infopass yesterday, and they said my file was removed for congressional inquiry or somethin... what the heck does that mean??? I already took my fingerprint twice.

Can u please explain your situation a little better, may be. What do u mean by, you were fingerprint twice? When did you apply and from what service center? My 2nd FP were done on Sep 4th and my interview letter was genearated on Sep 11, exactly after a week.

Check not cashed yet

Hello Folks,
I sent out my N-400 application on July 28 by priority mail, it was received at TSC on July 30. But my check has not cashed yet. Anyone with a similar experience? Or someone has any advise/insight into why my check has not cashed in more than 2 months now and what can i do to find out the reason?

Thanks a bunch

N400 mailed via Priority mail: 07/28/2007
N400 received by TSC: 07/30/2007
Priority date: 07/30/2007
Check Cashed : ?????????

Re: Check not cashed

Hello Atlanta2008,
I was about to ask that question myself, but after looking at your time line I think I'll wait another month or so :)

TSC Received: 08/24/2007
Check: Not cashed yet
Receipt: Not received yet

It looks like they have only processed letters received by 7/16.

-Bambaiyya

Thanks Bambaiyya !!!

Can anyone offer me some insight as to why my check has not cashed yet and what i should i do to find out the reason for the delay? Thanks folks.

Can u please explain your situation a little better, may be. What do u mean by, you were fingerprint twice? When did you apply and from what service center? My 2nd FP were done on Sep 4th and my interview letter was genearated on Sep 11, exactly after a week.

i first got my FP at march 2005, and i never received my interview letter. Government files claim that they sent me my interview LETTER though. Instead of reapplying, i got my lawyer to just continue with the current file that i have. It still required me to get another FP, since FP's have a 15 month expiration date. My most recent FP was performed in June 07, and i'm still waiting for my interview letter. I went to infopass, but they told me my file was removed for "congressional _____" My lawyer's looking into it right now.

Finally I got the Interview Letter!! My timeline is:

N-400 Recieved by TSC: 05/24/2007
Priority Date: 05/24/2007
Receipt & Fingerprint Notice Recieved: 06/07/2007
Fingerprints Appointment: 07/03/2007
Interview Letter Recieved: 10/06/2007
Interview Scheduled for: 11/13/2007

Atlanta DO : Relation Between Name Check and Interview Letter

Hi Folks ,

Appreciate all of you taking the time out for keeping this forum alive .

Is it true that Atlanta DO has recently only been issuing Interview Letters after having recieved the clearence on Name / Background checks ? , if so is the Oath usually done the same day ?

My Approximate Dates are

N-400 Recieved by TSC: 05/24/2007
Priority Date: 05/24/2007
Receipt & Fingerprint Notice Recieved: 06/07/2007
Fingerprints Appointment: 07/03/2007
Interview Letter Recieved: * 10/07/2007 *
Interview Scheduled for: * 11/13/2007 *

Taurean77,

I have heard that as long as your interview is done before 1 PM, you can take oath the same day.