Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

Redgo ,

well its good to hear its moving ..

did you get any text message or email before the actual letter ?

May 08th....It was placed in Q for interview.

Also Just got the letter yesterday that the interview is scheduled for 17th July.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only time I got text message was when my application was recieved by them. I am not getting text messages any more(Though i filled that specific form to send me the Txt msgs).

I got email couple of days before receiving the actual letter. I have subscribed to recieve the updates from USCIS website.

Hope atleast now all the cases will move faster....

Redgo ,

well its good to hear its moving ..

did you get any text message or email before the actual letter ?

Only time I got text message was when my application was recieved by them. I am not getting text messages any more(Though i filled that specific form to send me the Txt msgs).

I got email couple of days before receiving the actual letter. I have subscribed to recieve the updates from USCIS website.

Hope atleast now all the cases will move faster....
Hi, Redgo
We have the same timeline, my interview is on july 17 also

atlanta oath

Do you guys know in atlanta field office, how long after interview. do you expect to get the oath letter and dates.
My interview is on July 17th.
Thanks

Erichshi,

What is your Priority date ?.

Also I heard they are not following a specific pattern for Oath Dates. Some folks got the Oath the next Friday after the interview and some other folks got it after a month. So it is hard to predict. If there is a way we can find out as when the Oath ceremony after July 17th it gives us some idea whether or not we would be in that Batch but not sure.

Do you guys know in atlanta field office, how long after interview. do you expect to get the oath letter and dates.
My interview is on July 17th.
Thanks

Erichshi,

What is your Priority date ?.

Also I heard they are not following a specific pattern for Oath Dates. Some folks got the Oath the next Friday after the interview and some other folks got it after a month. So it is hard to predict. If there is a way we can find out as when the Oath ceremony after July 17th it gives us some idea whether or not we would be in that Batch but not sure.
My priority date is March 8th. I try to convince them to have an expedite oath for me by showing them my itinerary for the international flight a month after the interview which is August 17th, not sure if that will work..

Any Updates

GKG,AllaboutGC,

Any updates about your case ?. Any movement after placed in Q for Interview ?.

Thanks
Marc

on july 3rd ..
my Priority date is 3/14 .

I have the same priority date and took the FP on the same day May 8th in Atlanta. Unfortunately there is no change in my status. It still remains the same

" Initial Review
On April 16, 2012, we mailed you an appointment notice to have your fingerprints taken. "

Not sure why. Any one with the same status. Does it mean I am stuck in Security Check?

My priority date is March 15th and i did receive the email updates on Tuesday evening. Waiting for the letter.

My finger prints are done on May 10th...

GC-KA-GHULAM, Looks like we might have same day interview.

I have the same priority date and took the FP on the same day May 8th in Atlanta. Unfortunately there is no change in my status. It still remains the same

" Initial Review
On April 16, 2012, we mailed you an appointment notice to have your fingerprints taken. "

Not sure why. Any one with the same status. Does it mean I am stuck in Security Check?

Last edited by a moderator:
ERICSHI1024,

Good luck with the interview. Can you please keep up posted about the expedited OATH date request with the travel itinerary u have. I am in a similar situation..

My priority date is March 8th. I try to convince them to have an expedite oath for me by showing them my itinerary for the international flight a month after the interview which is August 17th, not sure if that will work..

My priority date is March 15th and i did receive the email updates on Tuesday evening. Waiting for the letter.

My finger prints are done on May 10th...

GC-KA-GHULAM, Looks like we might have same day interview.

Patrg, GC-KA-Ghulam, Please keep us posted once you get the letter.

Thanks

ERICSHI1024,

Good luck with the interview. Can you please keep up posted about the expedited OATH date request with the travel itinerary u have. I am in a similar situation..

I will. Regarding the traffic citations, I indicated on the application that I have been cited, but did not include all the traffic citations on the form, only include those were on the DMV. Should I mention that to the IO voluntarily, or only brought that up when asked? Is this gonna be a problem at all? Thanks for all the advise.

when to expect interview scheduled

on july 3rd ..
my Priority date is 3/14 .

Does atlanta is running so far behind. My priority date is 5/3 and fingerprinting done on june 20. On June 22 they put
me inline for scheduling interview.

Looking to current trends when can I expects scheduling completed (not the date of interview)?

Traffic Violations

I know this question has been asked a lot in the forum, but I still want some guidance to to how to handle this.

Regarding the traffic citations, I indicated on the application that I have been cited, but did not include all the traffic citations on the form, only include those were on the DMV( I have obtained a certified copy of the driver report history). Should I mention the other tickets that were not included in the DMV to the IO voluntarily, or only brought that up when asked? Is this gonna be a problem at all? Thanks for all the advise.

Takes about 2 months from FP to get scheduled for interview .

Does atlanta is running so far behind. My priority date is 5/3 and fingerprinting done on june 20. On June 22 they put
me inline for scheduling interview.

Looking to current trends when can I expects scheduling completed (not the date of interview)?