Asylum preparations+ I-94

Ei Ma

Registered Users (C)
I'm currently an asylum applicant and someone helped with the preparations of my asylum applications. My problem is I can't find my I-94 with me anymore and do I need it to bring to the interview with me? If yes, how can I replace my I-94? or I'm not sure if I submitted my I-94 with the asylum applications. Any ideas? I applied for asylum in july 2013 at Anaheim office and so far still no reply too. I'm so freaking out because my I-94 is nowhere to be found!! HELP PLEASE! ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

interview without i 94?

My status is F1 but it was expired a few months ago. yes i received a paper I-94 stapled on my passport but I don't want to lose it so I took it off and put to somewhere safe and now I have no idea where the safe place is at all! Can I go to the interview without I-94? I have a copy but I don't want to take chance. or can I just print the information from the link you gave me? Thanks a lot!

My status is F1 but it was expired a few months ago. yes i received a paper I-94 stapled on my passport but I don't want to lose it so I took it off and put to somewhere safe and now I have no idea where the safe place is at all! Can I go to the interview without I-94? I have a copy but I don't want to take chance. or can I just print the information from the link you gave me? Thanks a lot!
If you can see your electronic version of your I-94 in the link I gave you then you can use it and show it to them. Worst case they will ask you to print it and have it stamped in the closest CBP office.