Asylum decisions 2019-2020

Try to be patient. I don't wanna upset you, but from what I see, if you didn't get your decision in first few month, it's gonna take 2.5 years or so. Hope you will get it faster, but imagine if you will be in my situation as well some day. I'm waiting for my decision 3 years and 4 month already. That's gonna be lots of gray hair on your head until you get answer, so try to find some hobby, you're backlogged

Which office did you apply?

I am waiting to my decision since 2019
The only update was decision pending change to application pending and date of completed interview has changed from 2019 to 2021
Do you what "Application is Pending" means? I was interviewed March 2020, and was decision is pending since then till August 2020 changed to "Application is Pending" and still in the same status! :(

Do you what "Application is Pending" means? I was interviewed March 2020, and was decision is pending since then till August 2020 changed to "Application is Pending" and still in the same status! :(
I was interviewed 2 weeks ago and I got "application is pending" yesterday. I guess it is just an update that the case is moving forward

How about your interview date?my interview date has changed
I asked my attorney he said I have no idea
He has never give me answer