Asylum Decision in Pending !!

Mine was too bad , iterpretor problems and bad lawyer
But my case is very good and honest and didnt need a lawyer but !!!!
It was for 3.5 hours !!!!!! I got exhausted and feel like being in hell !!
I probably mail or call them within the next month , i wish not to need to ,,,, i know arab ppl get the decisions faster than others because we are in disaster situation and im so thankful that the united states is helping us by a way or another
Wish you a very good luck bro
Keep us posted

Hey Syrian..how are you man? Any update ?

Hey leeroy97...where did you give your interview ? How was it? How long did your interview last?

I dd my interview in New Jersey & it lasted not more than 1hr 30mins, the interview itself wasn't bad & the officer was pretty convinced with my case I could tell from the way he asked me some questions like he Wanted to know If The people Who harassed me were stl alive. Don't forget I was out of status. Man I'm losing my mind

no bro , still waiting , what about you ?

Hey Syrian...no luck yet ..still waiting :( ....the bad thing is , I read few posts and found that peoples got denied even after 7-8 months..it really freaks me out ...
anyway lets hope for the best...BTW did you try to contact asylum office ?? what did thy reply ?

I dd my interview in New Jersey & it lasted not more than 1hr 30mins, the interview itself wasn't bad & the officer was pretty convinced with my case I could tell from the way he asked me some questions like he Wanted to know If The people Who harassed me were stl alive. Don't forget I was out of status. Man I'm losing my mind

Hey mine lasted not more than 1 hr 30 mins too ....officer was really a gentleman ...but i know its really hard to wait ....I am in status so I understand that they might have been working on cases which are out of status but i don't know why its taking long to decide your case especially you were/are out of status ..
anyway all the best and let us know if you have any update or info..

Hey guys ,has any one had a decision on their cases,it looks quite over here ,hey asylum123,karri2008 and hotice910 whats going on

Hey PepsiCo I'm still waiting my friend, it's now more than 3 months after the interview but nothing yet, I was out of status worst thing is you can still get denied even after many months

Hey guys hope you're all well. I called the asylum office today & was told that my case has not yet been reviewed because the officer who conducted the interview has been on leave for more than 2 months & he's coming in next month. Boring but what can we do wait wait wait & wait

Hey guys you're quiet now, any luck? I've been waiting for 8 months now but yesterday I was told that the decision has been made but awaiting supervisory review, anyone knows what it means?

Hey guys you're quiet now, any luck? I've been waiting for 8 months now but yesterday I was told that the decision has been made but awaiting supervisory review, anyone knows what it means?

Did you called them or they called you?
I also gave interview in the month of April and still no update on my case as well as EAD pending since 4 months.
Good luck buddy. God is in your side this time. :D

Did you called them or they called you?
I also gave interview in the month of April and still no update on my case as well as EAD pending since 4 months.
Good luck buddy. God is in your side this time. :D

Hey sadsoul I called them on Wednesday I'm tired of waiting my friend

Its surprising that they provided you with that information. Most of the time they just say its pending and you won't know until you open the envelope.

Card/ Document Production

On October 3, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This is what I got today

Very good news..
I am really happy for you.
Finally you are on your way to freedom and a new journey of your life.