Asylum Decision in Pending !!

Hey guys seems we are sailing in the same boat, I had my interview end of February and I'm still waiting for a decision, I wish they would tell me already even if its a denial. The only difference with me is that I applied 3 years late do you think is a bad sign,anxiety is killing me

Hey guys seems we are sailing in the same boat, I had my interview end of February and I'm still waiting for a decision, I wish they would tell me already even if its a denial. The only difference with me is that I applied 3 years late do you think is a bad sign,anxiety is killing me

Hey leeroy97..just hang in there ...I know its hard to wait...i m waiting for my decision too...but i guess u will get approved ....like gandrud said if they want then could have denied ur case in 10 days ...I also believe that why would they keep u waiting if they want to deny ?? Also u r out of status ..so definitely ur case is on priority than mine (i m in status ) ..n if it still taking time then I guess its a good sign :)
Just FYI ..i m not a lawyer..

I know at least 2 people who filed for asylum yeeeeeaaaaaaaars later and they all got it. You can be here for 6 months, 2 years, 5 or 10...it doesnt matter!!!! I have 2 friends and one was here for 9 years and he got his asylum last year. The other one was illegal for 4 years and she got it. You need to be patient. I know the anxiety is killing you. I, myself, went through the saaaaaaaaame thing! I was approved 3 months and 22 days later. Uscis has over 100 thousand cases! You AINT the only one! Lol

OMG
I had my interview march 19 :)))
You are a day older :)
Leeroy and me and asylum123 are in the same boat , keep me posted suffering partners :(

Im waiting to refill my cell with credits grandud ,,, ill do that bro , the moment i pay for my prepaid

asylum pending for more than 2 years

hi everyone,
i have a pending case of asylum for more over than 2 years now. Recently my layer sent me an email saying Washington immigration court has finished all their paper work ans send it to california. After that its been a more than a month havent heard anything. Have anyone of us have same kinda situation of have before. Any idea how long does it still going to take.

you guys are so funny here ,if you guys want to compare who has waited the most ,then check my timeline and you will confirm am the boss lol ... i am already at 1 year wait period ..how does it sound cool!! i bet its a nightmare but well if you want peace then wait for that peace rather than putting pressure ,so i continue crossing me hands for approval letter one morning ,one evening one day :D

I think you guys need to RELAX alittle bet! I went throught what you are going through right now! and i understand the anxiety! but you need to be aware that it may take years before you hear back from them! the lucky ones from you will get it sooner others like me, pepsico and hotice910 almost 2 years and trust me there are others over 3 years. We just learned how to live with it, and wait for it to come, I don't even mind sending inquieries anymore because you allways get the same answer your case is pending and NOBODY can do anything about it.

I think you will learn how to deal with the anxiety, I know it is not easy. I don't feel anxiety anymore, instead there is always worry that after waiting so long I still get denied. It just comes and goes whenever I think about it, just like right now I had to check this forum! LOL

One more thing not to scare you guys! you can get denied anytime, even me with almost 2 years there is still the same chance that I get deinied, I know people on the forums who got denied after 10 months!!! I don't mean to scare you, stay positive and if your case stays pending for over 180 days get an EAD and start working or keep studying. Just go on with your life untill the right moment arrives and you get approved. Good luck to you guys, If you have questions read my older posts.

Hey guys, long time how have you all been? Any luck on your side?as for me I'm still waiting & it's already 9 weeks now. Keep us informed hey. Wish all of us the best of luck

Guys, I am in the same page....its been 183 days after submission and NO INTERVIEW YET!! I inquired about my case, they told pending. And I am simply waiting my mail for the interview... I dont know, I might be last in the waiting list....

Guys, I am in the same page....its been 183 days after submission and NO INTERVIEW YET!! I inquired about my case, they told pending. And I am simply waiting my mail for the interview... I dont know, I might be last in the waiting list....

Welcome to the club: I have the same: about 180 days since applied and no interview yet. Did you file for EAD?

Hey guys don't be too quiet please, it's been 4 months after filing & 11 weeks after the interview still nothing,the waiting continues till who knows when,I was 3 years out of status when I applied. Any luck with you my dear friends?

Hey guys don't be too quiet please, it's been 4 months after filing & 11 weeks after the interview still nothing,the waiting continues till who knows when,I was 3 years out of status when I applied. Any luck with you my dear friends?

Hey leeroy97...where did you give your interview ? How was it? How long did your interview last?