Asylum clock

Congratulations!! You are approved. I am still waiting for my decision.
Thank you ,it changed today by new card is being produced .do you know wchih it is ? And how long that take for me to get the approval letter . You will get your decison soon too , and pray for you to be approved.

Approval letter takes any where between 7-10 days to come. On some occasions status is updated before decision is mailed. New card is your ead card which is employed authorization card, you should be able to work anywhere with that card.

I been told that I should get my letter by early next week which is exactly 2 weeks after the status changed.

Thank you for the response , my status changed again to decison was mailed and my clock stopped , I hope it’s an approval . You will get your letter soon too

thank you for your replay.
:) when the decision was mailed if the clock is stopped,
It means you have been granted Asylum.
Congratulations.
if the clock is still running. it means you will be to the court.
my decision is pending i had waited for 45days after the interview .god bless us.
Hi,
How you know that your clock stopped ?

Thank you for the response , my status changed again to decison was mailed and my clock stopped , I hope it’s an approval . You will get your letter soon too
Hi Cristalo, My 'decision is pending' for almost 10 days now. My clock is not adding up dates now but it says the clock is running? Should I worry?

Is anyone else on this forum is not able to check the EAD clock status calling the USCIS number after 8:00 pm or I'm the only one who is not able to check that?