Asylum case withdrawn and I-130 approved. What Now?

Thank you guys, I really need your help. Ok, I was trying to get political asylum between 2005 to 2007 March. My asylum case was not approved and lead to removal proceeding to the immigration judge. However my lawyer asked to withdraw my asylum case because I was married to an american citizen who had filed for me.

The judge give us another date, which is dec 18th, 2007. to come back in case my marriage interview was approved. She is supposedly responsible to approve the Green card.

i got married to my college sweetheart in dec 06. he filed for me, and my interview was sept 14, it was approved. I have done my fingerprints and the picture and paid for the green card application and all.

Now I would like to know what happens now when I go to court on Dec 18, 2007? The judge will review my papers according to my lawyer and give us another date for the final hearing. Does anyone know about a case like this? Please help. Thx

You are GC holder now.
Do as your attorney says.if court approve or denies you does not matter.You are already resident.

i don't think so, because when you are in removal proceedings - only judge has a right to approve your case and after that you become a resident:)

my stokes in 2 weeks:-( getting ready.