Asylum case referred to immigration judge

Hey,

I applied for asylum myself on 2016 and im still pending for an interview. I didn't have an attorney when I filled and im still pending for interview date. is there anything I can do to get me a interview date faster?? curious to know please let me know

Hey,

I applied for asylum myself on 2016 and im still pending for an interview. I didn't have an attorney when I filled and im still pending for interview date. is there anything I can do to get me a interview date faster?? curious to know please let me know
May I know is case affirmative or defensive? Do you have Ead? Which office ?

Hey,

The general answer to that rule is to see if you quality for expedited interview , write an email to the office in charge of your case and see their response, i believe though all of us waiting over 4 years for interview would likely see some movement this year. All the best

May I know is case affirmative or defensive? Do you have Ead? Which office ?
Hey. Yes I do have EAD. Just sent it for my 2nd renewal as well. Office NY. I don't know whether its affirmative or defensive. How do I find it out? I believe after the interview if anything goes south we will be hiring an immigration lawyer to see the case thru court. But I haven't had any deputation letters come thru my way

Hey. Yes I do have EAD. Just sent it for my 2nd renewal as well. Office NY. I don't know whether its affirmative or defensive. How do I find it out? I believe after the interview if anything goes south we will be hiring an immigration lawyer to see the case thru court. But I haven't had any deputation letters come thru my way
Hire a good attorney you can win in the court.

I just received this letter along with all my EAD renewal documents and the $410 check. Can I know what I did wrong or wt all this means? Do I need to go get my biometrics done again for EAD renewal?
photo_2021-06-24_14-22-39.jpg

When renewing EAD do I need to do the biometrics again?? or should I just make an extra payment to USCIS? It seems my payment was not the right amount. Is it 410 USD? or another?