asylum after 2 years 8 month

At list someone can tell me if I need to wait 3 more weeks till I receive proves from back home or should I send now the application?Proves for being in social organizations and from Hospital that I was attacked and had serious injuries. And what is the best way to fill the application to write by pan or to type on computer?
Get a good experienced lawyer, never ever apply for assylum by yourself.

Get a good experienced lawyer, never ever apply for assylum by yourself.

Thank you I have been to lawyer 7000 dollars without court and 12000 with the court, sorry But I cannt afford it...and can not live like that.
Anyways does anybody can tell me fill out by pan or by computer? please help

Have you try to look for lawyers that do pro bono work? There are many lawyers, immigration lawyers that wont charge for asylum cases. If you in a bad situation you should try that avenue.
Here is a link to the Department of justice that list legal orientation and pro Bono services just select your state. hope it works.
http://www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm

The same form is filed for an applications for asylum, withholding from removal (WOR), and withholding under the Convention Against Torture (“CAT”).

These three forms of relief look at the same basic situation but each form of relief has an increasing burden of proof based on severity of the threat to you.

IF you have a solid case for relief but have failed to file timely (and do not qualify for asylum because you cannot meet the exception for changed country conditions?), then the qualifications progressively change somewhat.

Asylum starts with a showing of past persecution, IF unable to demonstrate that, then you must show a subjectively and objectively reasonable well-founded fear of future persecution. For WOR, is must be "more likely than not " that you will be persecuted. For CAT you must show that it is "more likely than not" that you would be tortured (or even killed) if forced to return.

ALL of these rely on meeting the statutory definition of a refugee and the persecution must be "on account of" a covered ground in that definition.

ALL of this is premised on a finding of "credible" testimony and is enhanced by "corroborating evidence" but solid testimony MAY be sufficient.

There are a great many cases all over the place that guide applicants and their attorneys on how to succeed or how to fail. The bottom line is "don't lie" to immigration authorities about the claimed fear.

There is help out their. Start with the pro bono legal help at the link in the other post.

Good Luck,

Last edited by a moderator:
well thank you very much did not expect that kind of respond.

well thank you very much did not expect that kind of respond.

People please Just one question already asking you third time Application filled by pan or by typing on computer? I made both already...which to sent?

People please Just one question already asking you third time Application filled by pan or by typing on computer? I made both already...which to sent?

Would that be a frying "pan" or a roasting "pan"?

Be more concerned with getting the facts straight and that they meet the requirements and do not obsess about irrelevant things.

Good news a lawyer worked out a payment plan for me, on Monday I am going to see him and hope refill this i-589 form - I guess its better and more safe with him, any suggestions how to spend time with a lawyer? how to know he is interested in a case (at list a little) than just in money? any suggestions on how just not waste time with him?

no I am not from Nepal but guys any suggestions about how to spend time with lawyer