Asylee N-400 Interview Experiences and 2011 Tracker

hi all,

I went to Oakland, CA ASC today for my finger prints and photo taken. There was no one except ASC employees, I was only one. Its takes just 5/6 minutes to complete whole process. My original FP appointment was for 2/09/11, but no one asked about it. Everything went smothly.....

I wondered, when the interview date would be?

----Nepz06

Last edited by a moderator:
nepz06,
Have you retrieved your Federal tax transcript for 2006 ?? they cant locate mine very strange and i have been paying taxes since 1994

I wondered, do we must need Tax Transcript at the time of Interview,? If so, only federal or State tax transcript?
Nepz06

Hi guys. I am new in this forum and would like to share with all of you regarding N-400 since I am one of you who is eligible to apply in this year. I will use the signature to post my status for the update.

Hi guys. I am new in this forum and would like to share with all of you regarding N-400 since I am one of you who is eligible to apply in this year. I will use the signature to post my status for the update.

LPR :04/12/2006
D/O : Los Angeles
02/02/11 : N-400 Mailed to Phoenix Locker box
02/04/11 : USPS delivered
xx/xx/11 : Received Date and P.D
xx/xx/11 : Check cashed
xx/xx/11 : NOA Received.
xx/xx/11 : FP Notice Received.
xx/xx/11 : FP Done.
xx/xx/11 : Interview Letter.
xx/xx/11 : Interview Date.
xx/xx/11 : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/11 : Oath Date.
xx/xx/11 : Applied for Passport
xx/xx/11 : Passport in Hand
stepent WELCOME /...other one..that's great..i can send mine also now..but i gonna wait some days more to be sure that everything is ok...you have a bunch of new friends to share your experience..2011 is our year...
ps/Did you send it 90 days before your five years?

@osogio: As you can see my filing date, it was 90 days before 5 years of residency. I had around 2 weeks outside of country trips, so it ended up on beginning of Feb. Looks like you are getting close to apply yours.

hey stepent
yeah almost ready...and very happy about it...do you have all your taxes transcripts? for you never know
i'm sure they will send you a letter very soon to do your fingerprints...are you studying the 100 questions?

Yes, I just ordered my tax transcripts few days ago from IRS and got it today. The reason why I prepared them because I am self-employed, so I think USCIS would like to verify if I pay all my taxes. Now I am waiting for my receipt letter. I start practicing 100 questions by listening to the audio whenever I have time.
How about you?

Hi shefe, I didn't order state tax transcript. Don't even know where to get it. Do you think that we really need it?

Guys,

I will be applying for N400 this year. Would I have to go thru the name check and background check again with the FBI?

Thanks

Ed

stepent,

I don't know if we need it but from the US Immigration forum, people say they need it but it is so strange that people on this forum are not responding particularly for those who went to the interview already.

Hi guys
I have my interview this coming Thursday... I never went to my COP. I have renewed my passport but never used it. So, I guess I will let you guys know how my experience will be like. I waited for my IL for like 2 months maybe more here in NYC. I applied for citizenship back in August so its been a quite while. Ant questions?

Hi guys
I have my interview this coming Thursday... I never went to my COP. I have renewed my passport but never used it. So, I guess I will let you guys know how my experience will be like. I waited for my IL for like 2 months maybe more here in NYC. I applied for citizenship back in August so its been a quite while. Ant questions?
wow..they made you wait a long time..now i'm worried cause it took you like five months...any clue why they make you wait almost five months for the interview?

No I have no clues. I also called them twice during the waiting period and they told me to wait because New York has more waiting period than any other state. So, do you guys think I might have any problems for renewing my NP?

No I have no clues. I also called them twice during the waiting period and they told me to wait because New York has more waiting period than any other state. So, do you guys think I might have any problems for renewing my NP?
no you will be fine.,...don;t need to be scare./...about the waiting time you can go to the citizenship forum about the timeline in New York and to be honest some people got their process very fast....how many people in your family aplied?
http://forums.immigration.com/showt...ity-N-400-Timeline-Naturalization-Experiences

Hey guys, I'm back to the forum after my almost 4 years of permanent residency. Getting ready to apply on July 15 so I'll be checking in regularly now.

Hi guys

Best of Luck KaLpsiz for tomorrow!!!

Hey Guys,
Okay I have less than 24 hours for my interview. I studied the questions and I believe I will be able to answer them all. I think tomorrow at this time around 5 or 5.30 pm; I will sitting here writing my experience, I just hope everything goes well.