Asylee N-400 Interview Experiences 2020 Tracker

02/15/2020: Day 0: N400 Application submitted Online
02/15/2020: Day 0: Notice of action (NOA)
02/15/2020: Day 0: Receipt Date + Priority Date
02/22/2020: Day 6: Biometrics Appointment Letter
02/25/2020: Day 9: Biometrics App Letter Available online - Case still at NBC
03/11/2020: - Biometrics day
02/25/2020: Day 9: Biometrics done - Walk-in.
02/26/2020: Day 10: We reviewed your biometrics.

Day 121 - four months. Nothing to report. No updates. Waiting for interview since 02/25/2020.

02/15/2020: Day 0: N400 Application submitted Online
02/15/2020: Day 0: Notice of action (NOA)
02/15/2020: Day 0: Receipt Date + Priority Date
02/22/2020: Day 6: Biometrics Appointment Letter
02/25/2020: Day 9: Biometrics App Letter Available online - Case still at NBC
03/11/2020: - Biometrics day
02/25/2020: Day 9: Biometrics done - Walk-in.
02/26/2020: Day 10: We reviewed your biometrics.

Day 121 - four months. Nothing to report. No updates. Waiting for interview since 02/25/2020.

When I applied for N400 online, I included a picture of the Selective Service registration. Yesterday, I tried to open that picture to make sure it was readable and it wouldn't open. I uploaded another picture of a different format as an Additional Evidence. Do you think this might cause a delay?

I created N400 2019-2020 Asylee Tracker to help future asylees who will go through the n400 process. One of the moderators, in their wisdom, decided to move that thread to 'DV Lottery Visas'...I don't know why as DV Lottery has nothing to do with asylum. So, I will updating my n400 adventures hear, carrying on from where I left off in N400 2019-2020 Asylee Tracker.

You really shouldn’t be making wild accusations that you cannot prove or backup. You have no idea how the thread ended up on the DV Lottery forum but decided to make a silly accusation, by claiming “One of the moderators, in their wisdom, decided to move that thread to 'DV Lottery Visas'” Of what use is your thread in the DV lottery?

If you bothered to look around, you would have noticed a bunch of other threads from the asylum, TN, and even Rajiv’s conference call corner are currently showing up in the DV lottery forum.

Moral of this, things aren’t always as they seem!

The notice I got said a moderator has moved the thread. The note said that the thread was moved to better align its contents with the parent forum. My response directly addressed assertion. That is why i said what i said. Perhaps i should have said nothing? I apologize if my comment was over-reach. Thank you.

It looks like there was a glitch which lead to the thread and a couple of others being moved into the DV Lottery forum. Your thread was already in the right forum with regards to the content being in alignment with applicable parent forum.

When I applied for the citizenship online, it said "Estimated wait time: 14 days". So, today is the day and now I am getting "Estimated wait time:
We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time."
Alright, so here we go! I am wondering if USCIS is going to be able to use my fingerprints for the application since none of the processing centers are currently open? Last time I did fingerprints was in 2018.

When I applied for the citizenship online, it said "Estimated wait time: 14 days". So, today is the day and now I am getting "Estimated wait time:
We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time."
Alright, so here we go! I am wondering if USCIS is going to be able to use my fingerprints for the application since none of the processing centers are currently open? Last time I did fingerprints was in 2018.
Welcome to the waiting game. the 'we are taking longer....' etc message, I have had that since May. The est. completion month of June has also disappeared.
For fingerprints, I haven't heard of places open yet. I saw someone claiming they got their green card with no fingerprints. I don't know how true that is.

Welcome to the waiting game. the 'we are taking longer....' etc message, I have had that since May. The est. completion month of June has also disappeared.
For fingerprints, I haven't heard of places open yet. I saw someone claiming they got their green card with no fingerprints. I don't know how true that is.

WIth 80% of USCIS staff furloughed, I am afraid I won't get my citizenship until 2021. It might be another asylum-like wait of a few years. Well, at least I am not planning to travel internationally any time soon so I guess I don't mind the wait too much. It's just that I was planning to petition for my mom to move here.

WIth 80% of USCIS staff furloughed, I am afraid I won't get my citizenship until 2021. It might be another asylum-like wait of a few years. Well, at least I am not planning to travel internationally any time soon so I guess I don't mind the wait too much. It's just that I was planning to petition for my mom to move here.
The wait is difficult. Seems the system is designed to be slow. I was hopeful, but I now think I will be lucky if I get the n400 process completed this year. The borders of where I want to go are still closed, so I don't need the passport. The only issue is that I also want to start transitioning to federal govt. jobs.....I can't do it if i'm not a citizen.

Thanks @7of9 for starting this.

Just to get idea of whole process and time it takes...Can you pls post approximately times for, just Month & year are sufficient:
Asylum Applied, Asylum Approval, GC Applied, GC approved, Citizenship applied, Citizenship approved

And pls if you can, What are the actual duration for these events for ex. when asylee GC holder can apply for Citizenship?