• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Astrology and dv lottery

sugar pie

Registered Users (C)
I know it's strange but i always wonder as it's a matter of luck , do you think that the date of birth play a role in winning the lottery as i know some people are unlucky enough to win like people were born on the 8th or 17th or 26th of any month?!!!!!!!,please share your experience.

LoL! Everyone got their own believe how they won. There is always an element of luck in any game you play. Some call it luck others call it blessing from God. I personally believe that is a blessing from God. I don't know about luck..I hardly ever win anything in my life.

For some birthdays it is really impossible. I have never know anybody among winners who was born on 32nd of a month.

immigration can be serious matters; but this one cracked me up. Thanks for putting smile on my face :D

Ha...Ha...

I know it's strange but i always wonder as it's a matter of luck , do you think that the date of birth play a role in winning the lottery as i know some people are unlucky enough to win like people were born on the 8th or 17th or 26th of any month?!!!!!!!,please share your experience.

I don't think so !!! :) :p :D

My birtday is on the 17th, what about that, favor or Luck?