• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asian with above 5250 CN pls report here.

hello kayend this one is for you... how will u say Nepal will hit the country limit by july... actually cutoff comes two month earlier than the month VB.. like till the VB of MAY was out Nepal had visa issue 1100 so with such case how will they do??? and also for september the cutoff will come on july 10 until then also i donot see by any chance 3500 visa will be filled with such slow progress..

hello kayend this one is for you... how will u say Nepal will hit the country limit by july... actually cutoff comes two month earlier than the month VB.. like till the VB of MAY was out Nepal had visa issue 1100 so with such case how will they do??? and also for september the cutoff will come on july 10 until then also i donot see by any chance 3500 visa will be filled with such slow progress..

I just predicted that Nepal will have about 4K+ selectees interviews scheduled by July and with 85% success rate for Nepal it will hit the country limit by then. (5350 CN, Nepal has 2.1K interviews scheduled and by July it should hit 10K or so CN).

in past history any country hit their country limit ?
I just predicted that Nepal will have about 4K+ selectees interviews scheduled by July and with 85% success rate for Nepal it will hit the country limit by then. (5350 CN, Nepal has 2.1K interviews scheduled and by July it should hit 10K or so CN).

i hope u re true asia will go 10k on july... sweets in ur mouth god bless you..

My prediction is based on simple math calculation. Iranian should have 2534 selectees in April and with May it might add another 500 or so. It will have 3k Iranian selectees up to 6500 CN. So give another month, Iran will hit at least 3.5k interviews scheduled. That will push Iran to near country limit, with that I expect July will increase by 2500 CN. May - 6500 + Jun - 1500 + July - 2500 = 10500 CN. Of course this is just a simple calculation but it will depend on DOS or KCC, how they handle country near country limit in term of interviews scheduled. Remember, KCC goal is to meet the quota by end of Sept, it cannot wait until last month to open it up.

ya but how it is possible that 10k in two month?????
My prediction is based on simple math calculation. Iranian should have 2534 selectees in April and with May it might add another 500 or so. It will have 3k Iranian selectees up to 6500 CN. So give another month, Iran will hit at least 3.5k interviews scheduled. That will push Iran to near country limit, with that I expect July will increase by 2500 CN. May - 6500 + Jun - 1500 + July - 2500 = 10500 CN. Of course this is just a simple calculation but it will depend on DOS or KCC, how they handle country near country limit in term of interviews scheduled. Remember, KCC goal is to meet the quota by end of Sept, it cannot wait until last month to open it up.

ya but how it is possible that 10k in two month?????

If you read my post carefully, you should see the following calculation.

May - 6500 + Jun - 1500 + July - 2500 = 10500 CN

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on my calculation, each month the max CN increment is 4k (+-500). So, the max CN by end of Sept can be 6500 + (4 x 4000) = 22.5k (+-2k). So, it depends what CN you have then you can roughly gauge whether you still stand a good chance of having an interview.

Note: This is only for Rest of Asia (non-Nepalese or Iranian).

I don't think that there will be a big jump in June... June VB will be between 1000-2000 ........ July, August , September are the most critical.............