• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asian with above 5250 CN pls report here.

How do you distinguish that 172 belong to iran in the other countries ? Thanks

Generally we classified CN interviews scheduled in ABD, ANK and YRV as Iran and some Iranian or Nepalese might have their interviews in other embassies but we have not way to differentiate it because in CEAC it didn't have the foreign chargeability stated.

Anyway, it will not be much different because ABD chargeabilities is very small compare to Iranian.

409 CN from Nepal between 4325-5350

Well, Nepal still having 40% of the selectees in this range. So, it might be the same from 5k to 9k. If this pattern continue, Nepal might hit the limit very soon. If we roughly calculate, Nepal have 2k selectees interviews scheduled up to 5350 CN. Based on this data, I foresee no special cut off in May cut off and Asia CN increment will be roughly the same as Apr cut off.

Well, Nepal still having 40% of the selectees in this range. So, it might be the same from 5k to 9k. If this pattern continue, Nepal might hit the limit very soon. If we roughly calculate, Nepal have 2k selectees interviews scheduled up to 5350 CN. Based on this data, I foresee no special cut off in May cut off and Asia CN increment will be roughly the same as Apr cut off.

The concentration of selectees within the early numbers for Iran and Nepal will continue until their selectee limits are reached - it is an effect of the huge volume of entries of those two countries.

The concentration of selectees within the early numbers for Iran and Nepal will continue until their selectee limits are reached - it is an effect of the huge volume of entries of those two countries.

One question still remain unanswered. Both Iran and Nepal have 6k+ selectees but why Iran do not have much selectees above 9k whereas Nepal still have a lot of selectees in 13k CN range? Unless the take up rate from Iran is lesser then Nepal. If we looked at DV13 statistics, Nepal and Iran have almost the same number of applicants. Iran has slightly more applicants than Nepal but so far the selectees early CN is about 40% for each country. So, the only explanation that I can think of is that Iran do has more selectees in the early CN than Nepal but just that the take rate up is lower than Nepal.

Generally we classified CN interviews scheduled in ABD, ANK and YRV as Iran and some Iranian or Nepalese might have their interviews in other embassies but we have not way to differentiate it because in CEAC it didn't have the foreign chargeability stated.

Anyway, it will not be much different because ABD chargeabilities is very small compare to Iranian.

So the 172 are from ABD and ANK ? I Understood he extracted that number from other countries, beside the three usual embassies that schedules the iranians, thats why i was wondering ! But its clear now thanks

172 from other countries

I don't think the data is complete yet. Just 172 selectees from Rest of Asia from 1025 CN is way too little. It usually has about 20-22% but this is a good news to Rest of Asia if 172 is indeed the complete data because it has lesser selectees to compete with the remaining visas left after both Nepal and Iran taken their shares.

this might give a sense that Nepali cases are less denser now onward while iran has same density..
One question still remain unanswered. Both Iran and Nepal have 6k+ selectees but why Iran do not have much selectees above 9k whereas Nepal still have a lot of selectees in 13k CN range? Unless the take up rate from Iran is lesser then Nepal. If we looked at DV13 statistics, Nepal and Iran have almost the same number of applicants. Iran has slightly more applicants than Nepal but so far the selectees early CN is about 40% for each country. So, the only explanation that I can think of is that Iran do has more selectees in the early CN than Nepal but just that the take rate up is lower than Nepal.

this might give a sense that Nepali cases are less denser now onward while iran has same density..

I do hope whatever you mentioned is true. If is true, we should have at least 2k CN jump in next VB bulletin even without any special cut off.

With your updated prediction kayend... I am out of league :( Mine Cn 11XXX Nepal.

Sorry, I just predict based on data in CEAC. Maybe the pattern change above 6500. Maybe Nepalese take up rate is lesser from 6500 to 10,000. Maybe more holes between 6500 to 9000. Maybe those Ready status in CEAC really abandoned their chances. You see so many maybe that can change the outcome.

After all, is just a prediction. Anything can still happen and the prediction is just pure mathematics calculation. Yes, mathematically you might be out but the idea is to mentally prepared the worst but still be hopeful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well said Kayend! I do understand the gravity of the situation...I am cool..and hoping for the best and at the same time trying to prepare myself for the worst! Thanks anyway :)

Don't worry Asian Winners we all have chance for getting current in August or September

dv 2014 moving look like dv 2007
According to the 2007 dv lottery bulletins,we all have chance for getting current in August or September.I can surely(100%) tell,Iran or Nepal or both will hit their country limit in June or July..:0
If one country hit their country limit,Asia will definitely get current in the next month.