• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asian with above 5250 CN pls report here.

actually I want to share a matter that came in my mind.... 10 iranian and 10 Nepali cases are they same?????? I mean cases not including derivatives...because in Nepal generally people have small family generally 2 kids and nowadays new generation started having just one... but I donot know about iran...any idea guys?????????????

Here in Iran is the same! couples have 1 or 2 kids and many don't have any!

How many iraniyan got visa upto 5350 cases ? than we predict our nepalese possibility.

As of 22nd Feb,

Rest - 1201
AP - 105
Issued - 441
Ready - 631
Refused - 28

Iran - 2450
AP - 963
Issued - 459
Ready - 1010
Refused - 21

Nepal - 1689
AP - 151
Issued - 1113
Ready - 389
Refused - 39

Note: Not all data has been enter into the CEAC systems yet. KDU and YRV is not in yet. Some of the Asian countries also not in yet, so data from 4325 to 5350 is not complete. We should have a complete data by early March.

Mine's AS000094xx
Not from Iran or Nepal

Do you guys think my estimated interview date will be around July? Or is it most likely August?

Mine's AS000094xx
Not from Iran or Nepal

Do you guys think my estimated interview date will be around July? Or is it most likely August?

I think your interview should be in July but I hope it will be in Jun. Very difficult to predict for next VB. It just like it started the acceleration in Apr cut off and hope the acceleration will go much faster in May cut off.

let see............ 1689 out of 3850 . Balance 2161 so all is well...........

Don't expect 3850 as the country limit. Expect 3500 is safer and it will push a little further. But you can assume around 4000 selectees will be schedule for interviews for Nepalese but the near 4000 might have risk of interview get cancel because the country quota might get exhausted.

Don't expect 3850 as the country limit. Expect 3500 is safer and it will push a little further. But you can assume around 4000 selectees will be schedule for interviews for Nepalese but the near 4000 might have risk of interview get cancel because the country quota might get exhausted.

How many selectees in between 11 to 13 K ? Any guess

bro last curious jasto xa ni yehi forum ko inbox hera maille timlai mero id deko xa add gara facebook ma aau sab bujai dinxu bro yespali paila jasto xaina bro... ki malai timro id yehi forum bata msg gara ki mero msg ko reply deu
How many selectees in between 11 to 13 K ? Any guess

the ceac is updated with all cases of ASIA pLz anyone is there to extract data????????????????????????????????????????????