• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Not realy ! The problem may occur if someone gets hold of all your details birth date name and cn, than he can sabotage you, by sending fals infos to kcc or the embassy...
But generaly they is no risk disclosing the number, but we just hide it because its the good rule in this forum, and its for the any safe sake of it...
Ok.
Thanks

I'm very sure...Nepal will not go current this year...we have to accept the real situation.But don't lose hope...and keep trying friends.
Lets hope for the best!...

But major part that density above 10K for Nepalese is very low so be positive.
But friend,Still more than 2000 Nepal selectees waiting to go current in sept...but practically it is not possible...and also Nepal already closer to 3500 limit...IMO it might move up to 10000 for Sept.(max)...US embassy also emphasized in the website.
Sometimes it could be the indication to another big jump for Asia.

let's hope the density above 10k for the rest of Asian is low too.. not just for Nepalese.. 15 days more before the last VB release... cant wait :(
I think we can get the numbers before they publish in the website as like aug VB...might get before 7th

But friend,Still more than 2000 Nepal selectees waiting to go current in sept...but practically it is not possible...and also Nepal already closer to 3500 limit...IMO it might move up to 10000 for Sept.(max)...US embassy also emphasized in the website.
Sometimes it could be the indication to another big jump for Asia.
Analysis matter
6082 nepalese selectee , but my analysis 1st. may 2013 kcc publish only appx. 4200 to 4500 selectee than analysis reply no of 1st letter to filfill limit or not. If quota is not fulfill than publish 2nd lot , 3rd lot and next........ next.................

Analysis matter
6082 nepalese selectee , but my analysis 1st. may 2013 kcc publish only appx. 4200 to 4500 selectee than analysis reply no of 1st letter to filfill limit or not. If quota is not fulfill than publish 2nd lot , 3rd lot and next........ next.................
i think no.. usually they will suggest us to keep our number till May next year.. but this time they inform us if we are not selected..

Analysis matter

Are you sure?

Sorry guys I don't want to be the spoiler to your hope but once I read it I feel uneasy, I feel I need to put in my view and of course if your choice to believe. Let me put it this way, can anyone tell me why Aug they put Nepal into special cut off and only with 600 CN increased? If Nepal is not hitting the limit soon, why put Nepal into special cut off and not Iran? Iran has 4.1k already and it still let it runs and Nepal put into special cut off with just 3.5k (up to July)? It is obvious that KCC is preparing for a soft landing for Nepal and we hope Nepal will have another 500 to 1k CN increase. I personally don't see it will go beyond that. Density is not slowing down either based on the data so far. So the distribution of Sept visa slots should be 20% Nepal and 80% Rest of Asia (inclusive of Iran because Iran has very few selectees in the run)

keyend.................your last conclusion is nepal is 10500 last .............right................. no other special quota...............?
plz tell me...........friend.........