• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Will this effect for other asians who wish to have their interview in September.Will this effect for higher case numbers?
Region wise Asia is still under issue so far. Expected to be in the range of 5.5k to 5.8k issued with 5% AOS. So, we should have Sept interview if your CN get current for Sept. Nepal will get his 3500 country limit anyway and this has been predicted all this while so it will not impact the Sept interviews.

I have checked others Asian US Embassy websites and I didn't see this notice except Nepal, so it looks like Nepal is hitting the country limit very soon.
I have checked others Asian US Embassy websites and I didn't see this notice except Nepal, so it looks like Nepal is hitting the country limit very soon.

That is true.furthermore,I can understand the following:
1-The country limit is 3500 which seems firm this yea.r
2-There is NO NACARA visa will be used.
3-It may a matter of race between AP and some scheduled interviews especially for Iran......First finish first get visa rule.
4-Asia will hit the quota in early september which unfortunately is negative to people with high CN like me:(

Sorry , it means all AP going to risky zone and good news for high case.

By this look Nepal will have 9500 in September again. And by any chance If Nepal becomes current then how the interview dates r arranged. Is there any chances of high case number to get the interviews dates before the low case number…….

Without KDU,ANK & few countries , it's 657/3800 ........ I have a strong concern that the density above the 12700 is very low.... So there will be a big jump In Sep, Sometimes it can be CURRENT......... Another thing which i was interested is CLM embassy can process about 100 interviews (108 for Aug) per month........... :)))
108 means...primary applicant+family members,,,So there may be only 45-50 cases...I personally think they could interview 5 cases per day...therefore SL embassy need maximum 10 days to handle all the cases...So 1 month is well enough.

That is true.furthermore,I can understand the following:
1-The country limit is 3500 which seems firm this yea.r
2-There is NO NACARA visa will be used.
3-It may a matter of race between AP and some scheduled interviews especially for Iran......First finish first get visa rule.
4-Asia will hit the quota in early september which unfortunately is negative to people with high CN like me:(
Sometimes they'll plan to use NACARA for Rest of Asians with higher case numbers and cushion for Nepal... Think positive my friend

Most likely, Nepal will still have 5 increase. Without K
Sorry , it means all AP going to risky zone and good news for high case.
Region wise Asia is still under issue so far. Expected to be in the range of 5.5k to 5.8k issued with 5% AOS. So, we should have Sept interview if your CN get current for Sept. Nepal will get his 3500 country limit anyway and this has been predicted all this while so it will not impact the Sept interviews.
Game over for Nepalese above cn 9500 or what???? Didn't get anything.... In dellima....

IMO....If the success rate is 92% 10.0k might be the final cut off for Nepal.
This is how I read it, based on the notice from Nepal US Embassy website, it mean they have enough selectees for Nepal. Remember, by Aug Nepal already have 3.7k selectees exclude AOS and interviews outside of KDU. If 3500 is a firm limit and with 92% success rate, very likely Nepal will stay at 9500 CN in Sept. It is indeed the first sad news for Asia. :(

This is how I read it, based on the notice from Nepal US Embassy website, it mean they have enough selectees for Nepal. Remember, by Aug Nepal already have 3.7k selectees exclude AOS and interviews outside of KDU. If 3500 is a firm limit and with 92% success rate, very likely Nepal will stay at 9500 CN in Sept. It is indeed the first sad news for Asia. :(
U r seeing correctly kayend....i didn't consider AOS thats y put 10.0k as final
cutoff...As u said if Nepal will remain 9500 CN in sept.. I think it is a good news for rest of asians with high case numbers...Am i right friend???

Last edited:
My self I think they always announced 50k visas available ! But there was always an extra 1k over...
So IMO nepal will still take up to 37xx

My self I think they always announced 50k visas available ! But there was always an extra 1k over...
So IMO nepal will still take up to 37xx
Vladek,
Between 8900-12700 there around 1000 selectees for Asia for August.
It seems...
CN density also decreasing as well as slight impact from big countries like Nepal and Iran.
Does it mean that KCC decided to cover up the Rest of Asian with high CN for sept?
What's your prediction to Asia for Sep according to the latest data?

Vladek,
Between 8900-12700 there around 1000 selectees for Asia for August.
It seems...
CN density also decreasing as well as slight impact from big countries like Nepal and Iran.
Does it mean that KCC decided to cover up the Rest of Asian with high CN for sept?
What's your prediction to Asia for Sep according to the latest data?
I predicted 18400 max for asia if iran is definitely out!
And 10k~10.5k for nepal but they will be some cancelled interview for nepal from 1.2k if the density remains the same for nepal...

Important Notice for DV 2014 Applicants:According to U.S. law, the number of diversity visas worldwide per year is currently limited to 50,000. At most, applicants living in Nepal can receive 3,500 of these diversity visas. Particularly as the yearly September 30 deadline approaches, those applicants who are otherwise qualified and who may have even had an interview at the U.S. Embassy may not receive a visa due to this limitation. If your case is put on hold because it is determined that you need to produce further documentation, please do so in a timely fashion in order to avoid this unfortunate circumstance.

So, all AP going to risk zone.

Important Notice for DV 2014 Applicants:According to U.S. law, the number of diversity visas worldwide per year is currently limited to 50,000. At most, applicants living in Nepal can receive 3,500 of these diversity visas. Particularly as the yearly September 30 deadline approaches, those applicants who are otherwise qualified and who may have even had an interview at the U.S. Embassy may not receive a visa due to this limitation. If your case is put on hold because it is determined that you need to produce further documentation, please do so in a timely fashion in order to avoid this unfortunate circumstance.

So, all AP going to risk zone.