• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Woww woww just 188 for nepal in between 8900 to 9500.... kdu is updated... i have checked myself....
If this is the case then it is a good news to all Asian selectees waiting for their interviews scheduled because if Nepal only have 188 selectees in Aug that also mean overall Asian interviews scheduled up to Aug is around 11.5k.

10,013 (Up to July)
1,000 (August since Nepal only have 188)
500 (AOS - ~5%)

Expected to have around 1.5k or more selectees in Sept because 30% on top on regional quota should be safe, meaning the risk of getting interview cancel in Sept is much lower.

Upto 10k no need ti worry Nepali sathi bhai harru.... dimag maa k rakhau bhanda 3850 interview is must to issue 3500 visa with keeping just 8% rejection rate
Rayme, targeting 3850 is risky because last year Iran hit the limit at 3.7k. Anyway, even with 3500 target, up to 10k for Nepal is safe. Good luck to us all. 2 more weeks to go!!!

Getting interview is one thing and getting visa is another thing. What we don't want is getting the interview cancel days before the interview. So, even we get current the nightmare is not over yet. I will keep monitoring CEAC data and making sure Asia not hitting the target 9.4k by mid Sept. If mid Sept it still has less than 9.4k visas issued then interviews get cancelled is very very low.

Reactions: DKK
If this is the case then it is a good news to all Asian selectees waiting for their interviews scheduled because if Nepal only have 188 selectees in Aug that also mean overall Asian interviews scheduled up to Aug is around 11.5k.

10,013 (Up to July)
1,000 (August since Nepal only have 188)
500 (AOS - ~5%)

Expected to have around 1.5k or more selectees in Sept because 30% on top on regional quota should be safe, meaning the risk of getting interview cancel in Sept is much lower.
Are there any embassies missing or fully updated???
I think your past predictions were with out NACARA so with NACARA it will reach around 2.2k for September...therefore it'll further raise up the Asia...If it is 2.2k it might hit 20.0k...what do u think kayend???

Last edited:
I me
Rayme, targeting 3850 is risky because last year Iran hit the limit at 3.7k. Anyway, even with 3500 target, up to 10k for Nepal is safe. Good luck to us all. 2 more weeks to go!!!
I meant ti issue 3500 visa 3850 people should be interviewed with keeping just 8% rejection rate.... i personally always doubt nacara so my calculation always says 3500 limit ove it is bonus...

Are there any embassies missing or fully updated???
I think your past predictions were with out NACARA so with NACARA it will reach around 2.2k for September...therefore it'll further raise up the Asia...If it is 2.2k it might hit 20.0k...what do u think kayend???
My predictions is targeting 9.4k visas and if it turn out to be more then it will have higher CN than 15k CN. My predictions are always a conservative one. I certainly hope it can shoot up to 20k CN. Not all embassies had updated the data yet as of yesterday and Rayme just checked today that KDU is in. Anyway I will get the data again this weekend for June AP and Ready movement and also the Aug data.

I me

I meant ti issue 3500 visa 3850 people should be interviewed with keeping just 8% rejection rate.... i personally always doubt nacara so my calculation always says 3500 limit ove it is bonus...
Yes, if NACARA is in then it is a bonus. I always believe DOS will use the NACARA quota as a buffer the cushion the unexpected so that it will not need to cancel any interviews in Sept. Let hope they are doing the right thing at the end of DV14.

Hi DOS, KCC and USCIS, no more mistakes guys, no more please!!!

So Your prediction range for Asia is still remaining 15-16k or....???
And...i believe,CN density also decreasing above 12700 so this could lead an other big jump for Asia
Without KDU,ANK & few countries , it's 657/3800 ........ I have a strong concern that the density above the 12700 is very low.... So there will be a big jump In Sep, Sometimes it can be CURRENT......... Another thing which i was interested is CLM embassy can process about 100 interviews (108 for Aug) per month........... :)))

Important Notice for DV 2014
Applicants:According to U.S. law,
the number of diversity visas
worldwide per year is currently
limited to 50,000. At most,
applicants living in Nepal can receive 3,500 of these diversity
visas. Particularly as the yearly
September 30 deadline
approaches, those applicants who
are otherwise qualified and who
may have even had an interview at the U.S. Embassy may not
receive a visa due to this
limitation. If your case is put on
hold because it is determined that
you need to produce further
documentation, please do so in a timely fashion in order to avoid
this unfortunate circumstance.
Such notice has been seen...

Important Notice for DV 2014
Applicants:According to U.S. law,
the number of diversity visas
worldwide per year is currently
limited to 50,000. At most,
applicants living in Nepal can receive 3,500 of these diversity
visas. Particularly as the yearly
September 30 deadline
approaches, those applicants who
are otherwise qualified and who
may have even had an interview at the U.S. Embassy may not
receive a visa due to this
limitation. If your case is put on
hold because it is determined that
you need to produce further
documentation, please do so in a timely fashion in order to avoid
this unfortunate circumstance.
Such notice has been seen...
sorry guys one of friend of mine had prank with me this... this is not true britsimon plz delete this...

The above notice is posted in US embassy Nepal website. I've seen it
That is true,here i'm pasting it from the US embassy In Nepal:
Important Notice for DV 2014 Applicants:According to U.S. law, the number of diversity visas worldwide per year is currently limited to 50,000. At most, applicants living in Nepal can receive 3,500 of these diversity visas. Particularly as the yearly September 30 deadline approaches, those applicants who are otherwise qualified and who may have even had an interview at the U.S. Embassy may not receive a visa due to this limitation. If your case is put on hold because it is determined that you need to produce further documentation, please do so in a timely fashion in order to avoid this unfortunate circumstance.

Important Notice for DV 2014 Applicants:According to U.S. law, the number of diversity visas worldwide per year is currently limited to 50,000. At most, applicants living in Nepal can receive 3,500 of these diversity visas. Particularly as the yearly September 30 deadline approaches, those applicants who are otherwise qualified and who may have even had an interview at the U.S. Embassy may not receive a visa due to this limitation. If your case is put on hold because it is determined that you need to produce further documentation, please do so in a timely fashion in order to avoid this unfortunate circumstance.

So, all AP going to risk zone.

Will this effect for other asians who wish to have their interview in September.Will this effect for higher case numbers?

That is true,here i'm pasting it from the US embassy In Nepal:
I have checked others Asian US Embassy websites and I didn't see this notice except Nepal, so it looks like Nepal is hitting the country limit very soon.