• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia current . now what !?

3amakmahmoud

congrats guyz , guyz from all asia , my friends , congrats ,
well after our number is current and nowing our visa interview ,
what should we do , wait for the 2nd NL or just call the embassy for the name of doctors for the medical examination and do it before getting 2nd nl
plz advise me about the steps , what if i didnt get the 2nd NL but i know my visa interview
asia guyx help
again congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

You're very lucky!!

3amakmahmoud, you are very lucky to have the interview date scheduled at the beginning of Aug. I just called KCC for the interview date and they asked me to call back next week as they do not have a date scheduled for me at the moment. FYI, my number is lower than yours, 2008AS16**....have no idea how does the scheduling for the interview date work.

but he hasn't an interview time yet. what makes you sure that you will have an appointment with this high case number? would you please tell us :in which country your interview will be held? my case number is 14xxx but i am not sure on allocating a day.:(

salam

salam pegah

congratulation to you and all other winners, have you got your interview date?

When will they schedule the interviews?

Hi pani,
Not yet. congratulations to you too, but it was better for me was introduced the next number. But according to our friend fortuneteller in this site, all winners will have an interview time ( starting from this Wednesday). What about you? Did you write anything to kcc? But why are you so worry about changing your supporter? I suppose there was no question about introduction of supporter in the first forms.

Good luck,

Last edited by a moderator:
hi pegah

Hi pegah,

I called KCC and they told me that they have scheduled my interview in the first week of august, actually my case no is AS16xxx and i was expecting my interview date to be at the end of august, i was very surprised to hear that my interview is scheduled in first week of august.

I am preparing my documents and i am very tensed up because i don't have much time.

yes you are right there wasn't any question about the sponsor's name, i thought there was a question but i was wrong.
The person who was suppose to sponsor me changed his mind at the last minute and now his parents are going to sponsor me, actually speaking it doesn't make any difference to me because they are all from the same family, but i was shocked when i got to know that he has changed his mind.

I ll be glad to hear about your interview experience, so i hope to see a new thread about your up coming interview
I wish you luck in your interview

:)

nice surprise, I wish you to have a successful interview. It shocked us too. Apparently ours will be around that week too.perhaps we contact them tonight. which country the kcc selected for you?

good luck,;)

see guyz am not lieing to u , i just give u accurate answers , anything u want u should email me back and i am happy to be helpful especially for asia people, anyways , 1 more information i can give u is that 100% of chance for asian people to get the greencard , but all papers must be well prepared and for people that nationality , excuse me for this ,. that have a problems with US will have to go under administrative processing for long time , which is after september the 30 for example our ?IRAN people excuse me guyz am just saying my opinion and i hope i am wrong ,
thank u

GOD BLESS AMERICA

they are strict on people who work for government, but we are not. but residants of Saudia Arabia have the same situation. isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
man i was born in saudia arabia but not lived there for my whole life , i never lived there just born for dunno , maybe 1 month and then moved from saudia arabia , but that is my opinion

GOD BLESS AMERICA

dear parin,
age mosahebe dar ankara dari, mishe be man begooii ke toonesty azashoon vaghte daghighe mosahebeh ( manzooram saat ast ) begiry ya na? ba email?

merci,

Hi pegah

How are you doing with your interview preparation?
Have you received the second package?
When you called KCC did you ask them when are they going to send you the 2nd package?
They told me they sent my second package on 16th june i am wondering how long will it take to reach me?