arrest record but no conviction! need helps!!

Norven

Greetings everyone!

I had a case that had been requested a dismissal by my lawyer in the US and the court date was 23th of July 2012, my charge is promoting a detrimental drug in the third level, I was arrested and taken to the station, got fingerprinted and photographed, but eventually the case was dismissed due to found no evidences in the police's report (here is the funny point, I saw those two cops put my blunt in their own pocket, not the evidence bag, my lawyer thought they might have "consumed" the evidence lol, so we raise a charge against those two cops but they didn't even show up in the court, case was dismissed due to "State Not Ready" ) I'm wondering if a single first timer arrest and got fingerprinted and photographed, but no conviction, no probation and no find paid case could affect my F1 visa renewal or not? I'm came back to China for the visa renewal but the department of state is currently having a administrative processing with my renewing visa and I have asked for the court paper copies ( I got 3 papers, representing 3 court dates, on the first paper it was written "Not Guilty" because I didn't plead anything, as for second one.. there is nothing due to my public defender couldn't make it to the court, third one was a dismissed, no guilt found) is that a critical sign? if the influences is minor, is there anything that my attorney could do with this case? thank you so much!!

Aloha & Mahalo,
Norven

Wait out the administrative process and see what documents (if any) are requested by the consulate.

I'm came back to China for the visa renewal but the department of state is currently having a administrative processing with my renewing visa