Are these Employers geniune

GC-XXXXX

Registered Users (C)
Hi All
I am very new to this forum and is a very good information source.

While browsing through the threads I came across number of employers who are willing to sponsor GC and willing to file a labor substitution as well.

I was wondering as to, how many of these are genuine.

I would really appreciate if you all can post your Good & Bad experiences with any of these employers.

I am very doubtful, about their offers as I smell something fishy in the whole setup.

who knows, I may be wrong !!

I am more interested in things that we need to look out for, when we join the employer

Please Post your experiences.
I have a few questions about employers willing to file LAbor substitution
1> Does anybody have any idea about I-140 rejections in case of labor substitution?
2> any other bad expirence about GC processing with such employers
3> failure of the employer to keep their commitments.
4> Any red-flag / fine print to watch out for, when we join these employers.

thx in advance

GETTING-CRAZY-FOR-GC

Dear, you have posted this in many threads; you will only get answer from them who joined such employers, the best info you can get about the employer is from the employees of different companies you are interested in joining. If you post the name of particular company someone who is working with that employer or have worked with that employer may be able to provide you some info with out names of company how one can post the response to you?

DON’T -GET- CRAZY -for GC Many are living happily with out GC, American GC does not guarantee you peace of mind it is internal

Very well said Ginnu.

I personally dont know about any of the people who post here offering to do GCs thru "faster states" or offer labor substitutions.

But I can say this for sure - these people have their interests in mind and are not looking to do you a favor without any substantial benefits for them.

So before you enter into any agreement - think a lot and find out more about the company thru any resources that you can get before you do anything.

Here you go.........

My friend has joined one company in Jan 2003. They filed his H1B and Labor at one of the faster location (IOWA). His SESA got cleared in 3 weeks and went to chicago federal it got cleared in april 2003. He took 45 days to file I-485/140. Now he got his and his wife EAD, AP in July and Aug and also I-140 approved. He is very very lucky.

I do not have a chance but I may also join with the company. If you need any other information let me know.

Desi Dost :p

Re: Here you go.........

Please check your Private Message....

Originally posted by desidost333
My friend has joined one company in Jan 2003. They filed his H1B and Labor at one of the faster location (IOWA). His SESA got cleared in 3 weeks and went to chicago federal it got cleared in april 2003. He took 45 days to file I-485/140. Now he got his and his wife EAD, AP in July and Aug and also I-140 approved. He is very very lucky.

I do not have a chance but I may also join with the company. If you need any other information let me know.

Desi Dost :p

Let me share my own exp...

I don't know about all companies but one company that I had experience with......They did ditch me. They applied for Labor but then after it got approved they played games and never applied for the next stages as they can make money out of it using for some body else who is willing to join the company with a project... How selfish would people be and use others money and docs for their benifit. So it is very true that even if you pay money no body will do you a favour but still use your money accordingly. So.........

Re: Let me share my own exp...

wow that's cold.

Originally posted by self_file
I don't know about all companies but one company that I had experience with......They did ditch me. They applied for Labor but then after it got approved they played games and never applied for the next stages as they can make money out of it using for some body else who is willing to join the company with a project... How selfish would people be and use others money and docs for their benifit. So it is very true that even if you pay money no body will do you a favour but still use your money accordingly. So.........

Re: Let me share my own exp...

Thats certainly a bad situation. One of my colleague's employer Binex Group had sponsored GC for him. At present they had filed I140/I485. He was in bad situation as his 6 year H1B was expired and they filed for 7th year extension. After talking to him I was impressed by his employer. There are companies I had come across where they take you for granted. Looks like for every good employer there are five bad employers playing games. Conact Rachael rachael.adams@binexgroup.com

Ravi

Originally posted by self_file

ravi..

just out of curiosity & It's none of my business also, how much you earn from this company ("""YOUR FRIENDS COMPANY""") for this kind of advertisements ?? I would also like to do that..

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess typically what happens is these employers ask u to find a project and if you find a project, file the labor for u.
if u r still in project when labor gets apporved they file I-140 - otherwise they find someone else who has a project and do a labor substitution.

and those who advertise here probably get a one-time cut from the 'employer'...basically making money out of other people's miseries.

Good one GP, if it were not illegal I would sign up these e-mail IDs with spammers, so that people who advertise (and most probably dupe some desperate immigrants) get tons of e-mail and thus unable to filter out the good ones (probably will not work, but it sure would be a mess for them to sort through 100's of mail selling drugs, printer inks etc etc).

Wish there were a BCIS program where you report such activities and get rewarded with a free GC!.

Originally posted by gp111
ravi..

just out of curiosity & It's none of my business also, how much you earn from this company ("""YOUR FRIENDS COMPANY""") for this kind of advertisements ?? I would also like to do that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: very well said gp111,

Try with the BCIS, tell them "binhex" and "ajay international" seem to be doing a great service to the immigrant community by offering to file GC petitions for any body with a project, so you would like to know if BCIS has any special discounts for these companies.

Originally posted by GC-XXXXX
anybody , have any bad expirence from "ajay international"

thx
GC-XXXXX

LCA_001

making fun of the employers or people trying to get a GC was not the motive behind asking this question, i would have really appreciated had u really given some constructive feedback.
there are so many people here who may be in the same boat as me, where there is no chance in near future for getting even an opportunity to process GC ( states of New york, philadelphia, california, boston etc).

employers like these at least give a hope, but before taking such a descision we certainly would like to know if any body had any bad expirence from these.

anyways, thanks for your response.

GC-XXXXX

Firstly, I am not making fun of people who are trying to get the GC, I know the pain, 'coz I am in the same boat too. However if you think warning you against these "will process GC..." kind of companies makes you look as if I am making fun of you, fine - ignore my posts. From what I believe no respectable companies will have posts like "mail me and I will process the GC". Getting false hope is way more harmful than your current position because you will become sanguine and stop looking for other oppurtunities which might eventually have gotten your GC. Its is better that you look for a good/respectable company using your friends network rather than relying on these newsgroups where information flow is not authenticated.

Originally posted by GC-XXXXX
LCA_001

making fun of the employers or people trying to get a GC was not the motive behind asking this question, i would have really appreciated had u really given some constructive feedback.
there are so many people here who may be in the same boat as me, where there is no chance in near future for getting even an opportunity to process GC ( states of New york, philadelphia, california, boston etc).

employers like these at least give a hope, but before taking such a descision we certainly would like to know if any body had any bad expirence from these.

anyways, thanks for your response.

GC-XXXXX

GUYS

I know One thing where there is a buyer there is a seller ,so if there is not market for it then these type of compnies would have vanish , so think about it , ALSO ,for people who want to have a GC processed or want a work permit , there are so may ways to get a GC or alteast a work permit , depends on how desperate you are

Ways you can have a work permit(equivalent to a Green card)

1) Marry a US citizen (get the work permit in 1 month, takes atleast 2 years to get you case in court in the mean time you have a work permit ) so have fun work any where u wnat
burger king ... MAC or even as a software developer nobody is gonna ask you

2) apply for polytical asylum ...... (benefits same as above )

3) get yourself adopted

if that is 2 much for you guys to handle then after completeing 6 yrs you have extensions of 1 yr , until there is a decesion on your labor

if nothing above then simply go home and try not to think about it
cause you aiint the only one who is going thru the misery , there are other people also

Last but not the least , Indian software engineers have had misused there status , or what ever they had in the BOOM time
and they just are getting used to this kinda life , me 2

and it is tuff to leave this country , all the benefits it has , but hey man thatzz life DUDE

so take it or leave it

Also for every good engineer there are atleast 4 bad Indians who do hold a BCOM , or some other degree and who have no right to be here in the first place is cramping the genuine indian guys style
this has to end some where someplace so this is it

PS , I HAVE gone thru all the pain
1) on h1-b
2) no pay on bench
3) always worried about the status
4) cannot go out the country fearing if i would be able to come back
5)mental /physical loss away from family for X amount of years

6) personal /social life screwed up

if marreid cannot do a lot
wife and u cannot enjoy ,constalnty worreid about project
half the pay goes in house rent , grocrices ,
wife willing to babysite