are there Chinese in this forum? we need to support each other

mark1999

Registered Users (C)
I just want to know if there are chinese in this forum. we need to sharing the experience and support each other. life is not easy for us. I am a chinese.

I just want to know if there are chinese in this forum. we need to sharing the experience and support each other. life is not easy for us. I am a chinese.

You have the support of the whole world. Why restrict yourself to Chinese group only. And life is hard for all of us as immigrants as well as natives. Do not get depressed and feel the pain is restricted you alone. We are in the same boat as humans...

faysal:
I thought you misunderstood what I meant. some times, the questions we need to know are different because the background different. for instance, if a chinese GC holder based on asylum want to renew her or his passport, how to deal with embassy. like this question. I appreciated this wonderful forum which help us a lot. if what I said hurt you, please forgive me. thanks again

faysal:
I thought you misunderstood what I meant. some times, the questions we need to know are different because the background different. for instance, if a chinese GC holder based on asylum want to renew her or his passport, how to deal with embassy. like this question. I appreciated this wonderful forum which help us a lot. if what I said hurt you, please forgive me. thanks again

Got you Mark....No hurt at all...and thanks for your politeness in responding to my post...misunderstanding do happen sometimes...I agree...and I might have misuderstood you...again you are welcome..

Just post them here

faysal:

I think faysal made the point, i was about to say the same thing. however, here are some chineses, including myself. If you ever have questions, you can post them here. Or if you perfer, send PM to individuals. Good Luck.

i AM NOT A CHINESE, I AM A TIBETAN. I LIKE CHINESE FOOD AND CHINESE PEOPLE ARE NICE BUT THE GOV IS VERY CRUEL AND IT IS A TERRORIST GOV. CHINESE GOV INVADED TIBET IN 1949,SO FAR 1 .2 MILLION TIBETANS HAVE DIED, THOUSANDS OF BUDDHIST TEMPLES DESTROYED AND MANY INNOCENT TIBETANS ARESUFFERING UNDER THE CHINESE REGIME IN THIER OWN COUNTRY TIBET. TIBETANS ARE MINORITY IN THIER OWN COUNTRY TIBET AND TREATED LIKE DOGS BY THE COMMUNIST CHINESE OFFICIALS.
MAY TIBET BE FREE FROM THIS TYRANT, EVIL, AND COMMUNIST GOV CHINA!

i AM NOT A CHINESE, I AM A TIBETAN. I LIKE CHINESE FOOD AND CHINESE PEOPLE ARE NICE BUT THE GOV IS VERY CRUEL AND IT IS A TERRORIST GOV. CHINESE GOV INVADED TIBET IN 1949,SO FAR 1 .2 MILLION TIBETANS HAVE DIED, THOUSANDS OF BUDDHIST TEMPLES DESTROYED AND MANY INNOCENT TIBETANS ARESUFFERING UNDER THE CHINESE REGIME IN THIER OWN COUNTRY TIBET. TIBETANS ARE MINORITY IN THIER OWN COUNTRY TIBET AND TREATED LIKE DOGS BY THE COMMUNIST CHINESE OFFICIALS.
MAY TIBET BE FREE FROM THIS TYRANT, EVIL, AND COMMUNIST GOV CHINA!

i really want to check it out what the china govt has been done in tibet

thankful, yes you are so right. Any fair minded chinese people know or should know that thier gov is brutal and is a terrorist gov or a gov that support countries linked to terrorism. look at darfur, Sudan which they support.

What happened in Rwanda- the genocide was brutal and very bad, but what happened to innocent peace loving people of Tibet was the worst of any terrorists act.
The Chinese gov is guilty of such crime but yet they walk free cos no one can or wants to persecute them.
Free tibet!
U.N.O we want justice!
www.savetibet.org