AR11 Address change

srk123

Registered Users (C)
I have filed for EAD/I-140/I485 two months ago.
Just changes my address, I have question about AR11 form. What is the alien card number they are asking for? Is it the I-94 number or Is it WAC number? if it is WAC number number, then do I have to put all three WAC number on the form.

Also, just wondering if anyone know the FAX number to fax AR11 forms. I want to mail and then FAX.

Thanks

I have filed for EAD/I-140/I485 two months ago.
----- if you have filed I-485 two months back then check the I-485 filing receipt that has your A # on it
Just changes my address,
----- EAD will be sent to the address that was on EAD application, EAD is sent to home address NOT to lawyer, AP is sent to lawyer, I-140 I-485 receipts are sent to lawyer. EAD will be mailed to your home address, you should think how you will receive EAD as you are changing address
I have question about AR11 form. What is the alien card number they are asking for? Is it the I-94 number or Is it WAC number? if it is WAC number number, then do I have to put all three WAC number on the form.
----- A#( I am not sure)
Also, just wondering if anyone know the FAX number to fax AR11 forms. I want to mail and then FAX.
--- I don’t think they have FAX , you should mail it with certified return receipt AND also update with your service center write all the petitions /application WAC# also update the NCSC with receipts notice numbers, name DOB and A#