April Plastic Card Tracker

A naive question

How do I know when my card is ordered?

I got the welcome letter (creation of record of laswful permanent residence), it is showing notice date of 4/12/05. how do I know when my card is ordered?

Thanks a lot!

I-485 Approved 03/28/05
I-485 Spouse Approved 04/21/05

Pp Stamped 04/07/05

Co: ??
Cm: ??

Pp Stamped Spouse 04/28/05

Co : 05/12/05
Cm : ??

My CO was on 05/11
But spouse and child -- approval notice; may be the software fix for attorney copy. It could be CO message for them was over-written by the approval notice message. The next LUD CM will clarify it.

manib04 said:
I-485 Approved 03/28/05
I-485 Spouse Approved 04/21/05

Pp Stamped 04/07/05

Co: ??
Cm: ??

Pp Stamped Spouse 04/28/05

Co : 05/12/05
Cm : ??

Received both cards on 05/16/2005.

Card Tracker

Passport stamped 4/20/05 (Newark)

Card Mailed 05/20

Card Recieved 05/25

Last edited by a moderator:
Got email saying "Processing for your Green Card has been completed"

Got the following email today. Not sure if it means the card has been ordered.

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status: Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I485 approved, Pp stamped, but LUD's still says: we received your evidence?

me and my wife got PP stamped few days ago, and my daughter got her card, but my LUD still says:

"On May 2, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

is't it Unusual to say that ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Plastic Card Mailed!!

Got an email saying:
On June 7, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I guess i'll have the card in my hands in a couple of days.