April Plastic Card Tracker

MBMseekingGC I am in the same boat as you

can you please do let me know status of yours
I have recived Card and approval notice today, for my daughter I have
received only notice not the card. approval notice says she will receive
the card in 120 days.

MBMseekingGC said:
I-485 AD & CO : 4/4/05. (Biometrics - no PP stamping)
CM : 4/7/05
CR: 4/11/05

Folks, I have a couple of questions. My wife and I have received our cards but the children have not. Their I-485s were approved along with ours and we have received all the approval notices. Children's approval notice says that they will receive their cards in 120 days. If we want to travel before the card arrives, can we get their passports stamped? Or, is that something USCIS will not do? Does anyone know how long it takes for dependant children to get their cards? Could you share your experiences please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait for another few days .. She will also get the card!!!

mygc05 said:
can you please do let me know status of yours
I have recived Card and approval notice today, for my daughter I have
received only notice not the card. approval notice says she will receive
the card in 120 days.

mygc05,
After a LUD change (on the children's I-485 petitions) the message says that card has been ordered. I'll keep you posted.

Sorry for the misunderstanding :p This LUD thing just drove me a little crazy and I have to force myself to let go for a while.. @@

LiveAndLetLive said:
Not worrying.. just curious. My passport is expiring and wanted to renew it. Hence curious abt the timeline for the card.

myGC05,
We have received the children's cards today. I guess we are done with the greencard process. It's time to say goodbye to this wonderful forum.

MBMseekingGC said:
mygc05,
After a LUD change (on the children's I-485 petitions) the message says that card has been ordered. I'll keep you posted.

Happy to inform that we received our cards.

Timeline:
======

485 Notice Date: 02/01/2004
485 Approval Date: 03/30/2005
PP stamped on 04/07/2005
LUD's: 04/13, 04/14, 04/21, 04/25, 04/27 for both primary and spouse

Card Ordered: 04/22/2005
Card Mailed: 04/26/2005
Card Received: 04/29/2005

This GC journey of mine is over, card received today. :)

Wish God and force being with you all ! :rolleyes:

Cr

Does anyone here notice that your LUD was changed even after receiving your plastic card ? I got one LUD after receiving my card and being curious about it.
Is that possible a "case-close" sign ?

Any idea what was that ? Any input is appreciated ! :rolleyes:

cc7211 said:
Does anyone here notice that your LUD was changed even after receiving your plastic card ? I got one LUD after receiving my card and being curious about it.
Is that possible a "case-close" sign ?

Any idea what was that ? Any input is appreciated ! :rolleyes:

It's probably them mailing/processing a Welcome Letter.

Welcome letter ?? Somebody on this board had told me there is no welcome letter if you are not an interview case , isn't that right ?

I am confused .. again :eek:

mojavetoo said:
It's probably them mailing/processing a Welcome Letter.

Always it has been two consecutive LUD changes for one USCIS action. Just ignore, be happy and start enjoying life. I am waiting for the final USCIS action.. CO and CM and I wouldn't worry what happens to case status.

Card Received and after 1 month,LUD/Message change to "Duplicate notice was mailed."

I received my card on 1st April and after a month, today there was an LUD and I got a couple of mails for my I-485 from USCIS saying that "A duplicate notice on this case was mailed on May 2, 2005...."

Not sure what's happening here!! I have seen two more people receiveing the same kind of message today after getting their card....

anybody in the similar boat? kind of worried...
need to wait and see what the notice is about...

Thanks
TSR

rajudm, thanks , point taken and do believe you will have your card very soon.

tsramkumar, dunno what that notice is , you may want to call your attorney for help and he can ask INS for the answer. Please share your experience later on when you have conclusion.

PP stamped on 3rd May,2005 at Boston,Ma. IIO at Boston told me that I will get the plastic card with in 6 months.