April,May,June 2001 long waiters, any of us heard anything yet? I am still on that "...proc

Talked to IIO Case is not assigned to Officer yet. April\'2001 RD, July\'2001 ND

same old story: We received the finger print, and case is ready to be adjudicated, its matter of time that some officer pick it up and work on it. You should not compare with other cases of Septemeber receipt notice dates are being approved, every case is different. With new security system in place, it may take even longer.

God know what prompt them to pick up the September case and not work on April-May-June-July cases.

Too Random ( Random word itself is sufficient but for INS its TOO RANDOM a Procedure).

It doesn\'t matter much even if it is assigned to an officer

Hi nologic,

My case has been suppossedly been assigned to an officer in mid-decemeber 2001 and I haven\'t yet been approved either.

-blue
ps.: RD-April 4th 2001, ND-April 20th, WAC-01-163...,Finger Print-Aug 17th 2001 NO RFE.

My case has not even been assigned to any officer, very painful ....

RD: 04/03/2001, ND, 04/24/2001, FP: 02/12/2002

why don\'t you all contact your senator\'s office

from couple of post that i read , contacting the senetor\'s office helped move their case forward.
Just a suggession

Called IIO today again, FP was done well but not assigned to officer yet

Called IIO today again, FP was done well but not assigned to officer yet. This is 04-03-2001 case.

INS, I would say it\'s really horrible ... For more than one years, my case has been standing still at INS office.

wait, wait, wait, ------------------------> ??INS??<------------------------------

Called IIO today again, FP was done well but not assigned to officer yet. This is 04-03-2001 case. They always asked me to be patient.

INS, I would say it\'s really horrible ... For more than one years, my case has been standing still at INS office.

Their cases were approved recently, my coworkers filed the cases 4, 5 months later than me

Two of my coworkers filed their cases 4 and 5 months later than me. Their cases were approved during last two weeks. My RD and ND are April 2001, however, INS never makes any progress on my case, even don\'t update AVM message, &quot;take 975 - 999 days ...&quot;.

Sent FAX inquiries to INS, replied with JIT .... not assigned to any officer, just be told to be patient waiting.

Such kind of federal office, really sucks ...

statistical result: > 80% cases approved in May asked for RFE

Just now I took a look at the tracking list of I-485 CSC cases on the web site http://pceegcee.tripod.com/index.html, I tried to get a statistical result on RFE based on the cases that were approved in May 2002, but were assigned Notice Date from April to August 2001.

The result makes me surprised that 80% of the approved-in-May cases required RFE. That means that most of the pending cases which were filed from 04/2001 to 08/2001 will require RFE on W-2 and employment letter before they are adjundicated.

So, no matter how long your case has been pending, now the probability that the case gets RFE is much much larger than before, close to 80%. Thus layoff has made many cases in trouble.

Its frustrating Man, my Co-Worker filed 5 months later got approved recently.

My case is not yet assigned. RD April 2001 and their case approved RD Sept\'2001

No Title

pratusha with 04/09/01 ND got approved on 05/11...
pratusha &quot;Case Approved !!!&quot; 5/15/02 1:11pm
-PCee

i got approved !!!

My rd is also june 01. I got the approval notice in mail on 5/10/02. AVM is still the same old &quot;........ process resumed.........&quot;. Hope this helps and everybody gets approved soon.

No Title

ashi123,
Congratulations. Can you please provide all your information for tracking purposes (RD, ND, FPScheduledDate, FPDoneDate, FPLocation etc)? Note that we need complete dates (not just month and Year).

Thanks
PCee

Got AP renewal approved

WAC-02-150-xxxxx filed on Apr 2, 2002 approved May 10, 2002
At least AVM changed for this one. EAD renewal still pending.

No msg change for I-485 WAC-01-178-xxxxx - it is taking 975-999 days
Lawyer faxed the inquiry today. Let\'s see what happens.

Please discontinu this thread and use new one below...

PCeeTmp &quot;==&gt;2001 JAN to JUL thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)&quot; 5/17/02 1:25am

Thanks
PCee