April,May,June 2001 long waiters, any of us heard anything yet? I am still on that "...proc

Just found out that "RFE" of May told by my attorney was not really an AOS RFE...

Back to the no news status...

WAC-01-232- XXX

Hi All,
My wife and I have WAC-01-232 numbers.
Our RD is 5/11/01. FP was completed in Sept 2001. Everything seemed to be going smoothly till now.
I responded to my RFE(paystubs and W-2) on May 29, 2002 and my wife got an RFE a few days later.
1. Even though her response was sent by Certified Mail, the IIO maintains that they have not received the response. And now we have resent it by mail as well as fax.
2. The status on my application is that it is waiting for adjudication.
3. The AVM says 999 days for my application and "response not received" for my wife ??

I was wondering if this is a normal timeline these days. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Re: WAC-01-232- XXX

My wife and I have WAC-01-232 numbers.
Our RD is 5/11/01. FP was completed in Sept 2001. Everything seemed to be going smoothly till now.
I responded to my RFE(paystubs and W-2) on May 29, 2002 and my wife got an RFE a few days later.
1. Even though her response was sent by Certified Mail, the IIO maintains that they have not received the response. And now we have resent it by mail as well as fax.
2. The status on my application is that it is waiting for adjudication.
3. The AVM says 999 days for my application and "response not received" for my wife ?? [/B]

What kind of RFE was for your wife?

Re: Re: WAC-01-232- XXX

Originally posted by Tasse

What kind of RFE was for your wife?

Well, my wife was asked for a couple of medical examination certificates as well as the employment proof of the primary beneficiary(which is me). we have sent in all the reqd. docs again..
and just waiting ....

My details..

Case Number: WAC-01-269-*
RD : July 13 2001
ND : August 28 2001
FP Done : last week of Jan 2002
EB3/India

(same info for my wife)

AVM (for my case) : "Your finger prints were collected and processing has been resumed on your case"

AVM(for my wife) : "Your finger prints were collected and
PENDING REVIEW ..."

The above mesages were same since Feb 2002.

waiting for approval...

Last edited by a moderator: