April,May,June 2001 long waiters, any of us heard anything yet? I am still on that "...proc

gaidahan

Registered Users (C)
Have been sitting on this AVM message for about 100 days. My attorney just told me to wait. Received 2nd FP notice and my attorney told me to ignore that. Any one else left in the boat? Any one taking any action?

485gang, how\'s everything? do we really work for the same company?

check your private message please. Cheers!

I am in the same boat

Gaidahan,
Applied in May\'01 and waiting. got Duplicate fingerprint notices. Attorney said ignore them after he donfirmed with CSC

Sorry Gaidahan

Nice to meet you. Sorry for the late reply. I did my FP on 10/18/2001. The message changed to Resumed on 12/29/01. My details
are:
PD:11/2000
RD:05/09/2001
ND:07/11/2001
WAC-01-231-XXXXX
AP & EAD received long back
FP:10/18/2001
FP process resumed on 12/29/2001
NO apporval as of today.

ND 06/15, RD 08/20, FP done 01/18, WAC # 01-262, Lawyer got 2nd notice and asked me to ignore - Same

Any one of us has his/her case moved forward a little bit yet???

My attorney promised me to fax an inquiry. But has not heard anything yet.

RD apr ND may waiting ...

havent heard a thing
Guys we should not get frustrated Concentrate on something more important family, friends, health, update your skills, cook something nice. I am sure we will all get our aprovals matter of time thats all. We have EAD\'s so nothing to worry. Keep up posted Good luck all

cheers !!

Agreed. And I think we have an enjoyable community of long waiters over here. :)

I find taking a little break over here helps me to focus back on the right things. So if you find it hard to keep the right focus like I do, try this.

Cool Man, At least we have community of long waiters. That alone gives some relief :)

What a COOL Community, God Help INS.

Not necessary

I have RD 04/19, ND 06/19, got an RFE in Feb, Replied on Mar 28. Nothing has happened since then. The message says, got the reply for RFE. Lawyer says they will query after 60 days.

But there are lucky people who got approved also.