April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
LC Silence:

Thanks for the nice job.

Two Questions:

1. Do all I-140 have the same format EAC 03(year) 140(I-140)? I am asking because then why dont I-485 and EAD and AP have that format?

2. In your list You have 7/18/03. Is it received date?

Thanks

I just happened to pick EAC03140, this 140 is the receive date(April 04) has nothing to do with I140.

That is approval date.

Thanks

But I did not quite still understand this nomencleature: April 4 RD is denoted by 140?

Karns
Here 140 means the 140th working day of the BCIS working year, which starts from Oct. Hope it is clear to you now.

--gg

EAC03174

LCSilence,
Can you run the same query for EAC03174 series and update us on that...that would be of great help...

msomani

I140 and EAD approved on same day

Hi,

My I140 is appoved on July 21 2003

EAD also appoved on same day July 21 2003

ND:Apr 22 2003
RFE answered: July 15 2003

Thanks,
cadcam72

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations guys for getting your I-140 approvals.

Its good to see some early approvals in this list of April/may/june.

msomani,

I was locked out of the site because of the scan of cases. I will try to do it when my access is back.

Hi,

Mine is EB2 and 140/485/765/131 concurrent filing and all were mailed together on 6/14.

On the receipt date it has mentioned as received on 6/30.

Surprising i140 status is shown as approved on 7/14/2003. I have talked to lawyer yesterday, He has not received the approval notice yet.

Does any body have similar experience.

I have update the sheet with my info.

Thanks,

Hi gujuforgc,

Amazing. I wonder how come this approval happened so fast.

Did you send a blank check with your application?

Just kidding but serious..

Anyway congratulations.......

Jalma,

After reading the forum and other people experience, it is really difficult to digest the news of 140 approved in 2 weeks.

I don't know whether my lawer had send any blank check or not????;-)

hi gujuforgc,

You will find out soon as ultimately you have to pay that money to your lawyer, if any.

I guess its approved, I know its hard to believe (since its BCIS) but surprises or miracle do happens.

Good luck

We still wonder how come this cleared . Hmm..
By the way do you have any influence or do you know any top people in BCIS .. By any chance do you know any Scenators:):):)

Originally posted by Jalma
hi gujuforgc,

You will find out soon as ultimately you have to pay that money to your lawyer, if any.

I guess its approved, I know its hard to believe (since its BCIS) but surprises or miracle do happens.

Good luck

We still wonder how come this cleared . Hmm..
By the way do you have any influence or do you know any top people in BCIS .. By any chance do you know any Scenators

Originally posted by Jalma
hi gujuforgc,

Good luck

gujuforGC,

Please provide us info about your company: no of employees, revenue, profitable or not. BTW, when the online status is updated?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.