April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCSilence

Why do you tend to get into the nitty gritty details like an SEC official assigned to Enron/WorldCom. I have noticed you being flabbergasted and in turn requesting for Company's financial statement numbers from miraculously lucky I140 approveds. Alluding to GoshVALabor.

Kya chal raha hai yaar. Kuch pakh raha hai kya ? Kuch tho analyze this or that kiya hoga....Visesh timpaney dena yaar.

LCSilence, tumhaari LC khamoshi kaafi bhayaanak lagtaa hai:confused:

Cheers

Well, because for I140, INS looks at company's ability to pay. So I suspect if a solid financial statement will expedite the process.

I140 RFE

Hi All,

The online message says, they sent an RFE on July 21st. Waiting to recieve the mail.

Thanks.

EAC0317450XXX I-140 RFE

RFE was issued for my I-140 application on June 26th and was responded to on July 15th.

Now the online status says, response to RFE received on July 21st, will take 30 to 360 days. And, as preliminary review was done, will take less than maximum, blah blah blah..

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved

All,

Just heard from my Lawyer and my company that they have received my i-140 approval.

Waiting for other documents now

Sjd

Does anyone know what exact month are the BCIS processing the I-140 cases under EB3 category? is it possible for us to find out the month they are processing?

Re: love2002

Well I think you can figure it out yourself:

If you are not lucky, they could be processing somewhere around 10/01/2002, or if you are partly lucky they may be processing around 4/15/2003. If you are really lucky and get a RFE on your I-140 it will be current. Plus as a lottery they keep approving 140's in a months time.

So it is not the Receipt/Notice date that matters. What matters is "Are you lucky enough?".

Apologize for being sarcastic but I think this is how BCIS works looking at the spreadsheet etc.

Good luck.

> Does anyone know what exact month are the BCIS processing
> the I-140 cases under EB3 category? is it possible for us to find
> out the month they are processing?

looks strange!

my lawyer says file 140 first then after 140 approval, file for 485. In this case, 140 is getting apprvoved within 3 months.
But according to what Iam seeing in this forum, doesnt matter if I file both concurrent also, I may get approved within 3 months.
does concurrent and filing seperate makes any big difference? pros and cons between the two?

Looks like all depends entirely on luck???
:confused:

love2002,

You have been asking the same "concurrent advantages" question for at least 6 or 7 times in this board. In most instances you have got the replies too. Have you checked those responses, or only interested in posting same questions over and over again?

Pre I-485 applications cleared.

AP approved on 22 JULY.

Here is the total summary:

MD:04/10/2003
RD:04/15/2003
ND:04/21/2003

I140:July 21(RFE answered on 07/15/2003)
EAD: July 21
AP: July 22
FP: Not Yet
I-485:

Here is the total summary:

MD:04/10/2003
RD:04/15/2003
ND:04/21/2003

I140:July 21(RFE answered on 07/15/2003)
EAD: July 21
AP: July 22
FP: Not Yet
I-485:

Updated spreadsheet and a question

Managed to screw this up the first time, and created a separate thread, as opposed to a new message on this one.

Anyways, had a question for the vets - how often does BCIS update their online system with developments - is it instantaneous, or is it periodic (once a day, etc)?

Thanks,

KP

update spreadsheet

Hi guys,

Those of you not applied for EAD/AP, please indicate by write N/A in the excel sheet. It will give us a fair idea whether applying for them expedite the cases in anyway or not.

Here are my updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.